Gear Summary + Available Mods

Couple changes I would like to see.

1. It would be nice to be able to see total DPS on gear before equipping it. I would find this mostly useful for weapons, where it is sometimes difficult for me to estimate which of two weapons would be better for me (especially as I get higher in level and my passives start getting more and more complex).

2. I also think it would be cool to see a list of possible affixes that could roll on a given piece of gear. While it isn't terribly inconvenient to have to check the item data section of the website to see mods, an in-game mod database would be nice.

3. I would also like an option to enable floating battle text (damage, blocks, dodges, crits, etc). I remember an interview a couple years ago where Chris said he was opposed to this idea, but maybe a change of heart (disabled by default would be fine) would be nice.
Leveling a Spectral Throw Scion.
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
2. Holding Alt for a detailed item pop-up screen that shows more about the affixes and open prefix/affix slots would be cool. This is like how you hold alt to see iLevel when in the trade chat, but it could give you all those types of things that people want to see and know (New Player Friendly)

3. A screen of compiled damage statistics (say for last 5 minutes) might keep the play feel chris wants intact, but give you a place to see the data you want and need.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info