Merging acounts?

So I have a free account that I have my main on, and another account that I can't link to steam which is why I made the steam free account my main, since I enjoy having steam integration for the constant updates etc. Is there anyway I can transfer either my free character to the account I have extra stash tabs and stuff to, and have that account integrated into steam? Or alternatively just get my stash tabs on my new account even if it means losing all my items and currency on that account? Sorry if this is confusing, but I really want those stash tabs back.
Hi Angriff36! If you email us at support@grindinggear.com, we may be able to assist you with this further.
No longer works at GGG
"
Simon_GGG wrote:
Hi Angriff36! If you email us at support@grindinggear.com, we may be able to assist you with this further.

Email you saying what? What I just said?
Oh my God, I just tried logging in on that old account that I had paid stash tabs and such and now I can't even access it because it requires an unlock code!!! What the hell GGG, I never logged in from another location why do companies do this shit??? ARGH!

I can't access that email account anymore, I'm currently trying to recover it but i never use it, it's really old and I hate hotmail and so they are trying to say the same kind of crap that I logged in from another location or some crap. The security over the top crap from all these companies is absolutely rage inducing, especially when I NEVER log in from other locations...
"
Angriff36 wrote:
Oh my God, I just tried logging in on that old account that I had paid stash tabs and such and now I can't even access it because it requires an unlock code!!! What the hell GGG, I never logged in from another location why do companies do this shit??? ARGH!

I can't access that email account anymore, I'm currently trying to recover it but i never use it, it's really old and I hate hotmail and so they are trying to say the same kind of crap that I logged in from another location or some crap. The security over the top crap from all these companies is absolutely rage inducing, especially when I NEVER log in from other locations...

I'm sorry for your frustration with this, Angriff36. I have sent you a private message :)
No longer works at GGG

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info