Lol, Mjolner got me flagged as a bot

So, I've been farming corrupted areas and masters by timing loading screens for the past 2 days, scumbaggy, I know, but I don't believe it's against the rules? I've been doing them in places like the ledge, catacombs, docks... You know, small-ish areas with good door spots, and easy monsters.

I'm using a Mjolner build so I one shot packs
and I guess the combination of opening, but not running the short loads, and finishing the onces I do run so quickly got me flagged as a bot, because for the past 10 or so runs I've been getting absolutely no currency... I've testing this in a 74 map, Docks, Dominus, Library... NOTHING. Not even a portal scroll.

Please fix me :(, and maybe let me know what to do so this doesn't happen again? Should I stop farming every so often and run maps or something? Stop farming masters/corrupted zones period?... Idk what to do about my clear speed. This doesn't happen to my friends.
IGN: NoahsArChen

"Oh awesome, this guy posted his current gear. Let me find him an upgrade!" ~Said no one ever.
Last edited by SaintSoLo on Oct 24, 2014, 2:44:24 AM
We cannot resolve this on the forums. You'll have to e-mail us at support@grindinggear.com with your account name and issue.
Need Support? support@grindinggear.com.
I know you can't discuss why an individual has been banned; but is load timing a bannable offense?
Did you ever see history portrayed as an old man with a wise brow and pulseless heart, weighing all things in the balance of reason?
Is not rather the genius of history like an eternal, imploring maiden, full of fire, with a burning heart and flaming soul, humanly warm and humanly beautiful?
"
Summoner wrote:
I know you can't discuss why an individual has been banned; but is load timing a bannable offense?

Yes, i've not seen an appreciable difference in load times since mid(ish) val fixed it, as far as i know it's not down to using an additional program to time it for you as going by eye doesn't work.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Depends on your computer. For me a 5 sec load turns into a 10 sec one ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info