[Discussion] Time to add /oos timer to in game menu options? yes/no

Or has desync become another in game "mechanic" that is intended to add more difficulty ?

Here's how it would work

/oos ON/OFF
frequency : 3 minutes 2, 1, 45 seconds, 30, 10 .. etc

I know i would have mine set at every 10 seconds, because everytime i /oos my charcter moves to a new position. Which is frustrating for a melee with limited aoe, looks like im hiting but apparently im not and now i have no mana to hit where they are actually are because i used it all attacking thin air when i would have been leeching. Throw in a proximity shield or 2 (screen shows i was attacking the guy while IN the bubble, game says "no, btw your at 1/2 hp".)

What does everyone else think? Yes needed option or No.
If Yes, what would you set your timer at ?

It would be really nice to have this. I'd set mine at 45secs, playing meele too.
Why would you have it on automatic though? Just bind if to a key and press it when the client is obviously off placement wise.
Dem metal chickens
No. [Discussion]

They tried [Discussion] this and they found [Discussion] that it didn't make the game [Discussion] and better.

I wrote it that way to give you a feeling about what the game would feel like to play.
Last edited by Shagsbeard on Oct 23, 2014, 3:08:16 PM
As far as I know, you are resynced everytime you get stunned.
"
Spede_P wrote:
As far as I know, you are resynced everytime you get stunned.

Not really, there's a timeout of 10 seconds between -any- two resyncs. If you're chain stunned you're out of luck. This also makes timed resync pointless because it will most definitely not resync when you really need it to.
IGN: NNQQ, Sporkay, Rands_
"
Vorthaz wrote:
Why would you have it on automatic though? Just bind if to a key and press it when the client is obviously off placement wise.

automatic because its out of sync every couple of attacks.

enduring cry, mortal call, attack stop attack, /oos , enduring cry, attack, /oos.
etc ...

With all the manual skills i'm constantly using, adding /oos is rather annoying every 1min-30 seconds

sure i just play the game with it slightly out of sync 24/7 and its not horrible (with outside maps) but it just feels shitty....

Last edited by oldirtybomber on Oct 23, 2014, 3:55:36 PM
I'm for this. I'd set it every 5-10 seconds :\
"
Tyroki wrote:
I'm for this. I'd set it every 5-10 seconds :\

And if you had been paying any attention at all to all the discussions about this subject, you'd know that using /oos that frequently makes the problem WORSE rather than better.
No. If desync bothers you, you will find a solution (AHK macro)

If it doesnt bother you, you are a casual and you deserve the worst

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info