Idea for CI "Infused shield"

Lets call this a crazy showerthought id like to share

Infused shield

X%More Energy Shield (way less then 15% imho more around 5-10% this way)

Convert 30% Life into ES

Had this idea because, ci turns your es into your lifepool, but its not affected by your levels and with time will have a comparable small pool and being extremely gear reliant

This way youd be able to improve your es pool with levels and passives some more, but reduces the theoretical life pool even further, making you more susceptible to status ailments, which is a big problem of ci
Last edited by LadyAlekto on Oct 22, 2014, 8:33:43 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
"
LadyAlekto wrote:
Lets call this a crazy showerthought id like to share

Infused shield

X%More Energy Shield (way less then 15% imho more around 5-10% this way)

Convert 30% Life into ES

Had this idea because, ci turns your es into your lifepool, but its not affected by your levels and with time will have a comparable small pool and being extremely gear reliant

This way youd be able to improve your es pool with levels and passives some more, but reduces the theoretical life pool even further, making you more susceptible to status ailments, which is a big problem of ci

The whole advantage of ES over life is that it is already much larger than it.

Making life, even at a 50% conversion or less, would make CI even stronger. I can only imagine a 350% ES and about 100% life build getting 20k total ES and never dying just because of the sheer amount of hit points and the leech rate that comes with it.

Oh and don't even think of how immortal it would be with any amount of block.
I'd be ok with converting some life into ES on a unique; but I'd pair it with chaos does not skip ES and also % LESS ES or similar.

But honestly, I'd rather play a character with higher life and lower es, but still hybrid.

Imagine:

Shield of Awesomeness
~ 500 Evasion
-------------------
+ 100 life
+ 25% of life added as additional Energy shield
+ 70% reduced Energy shield
+ X% increased evasion
+ 15% faster start of energy shield recovery

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type