Alligators... Scare me.

I went on an alligator safari, rented a boat etc... As we sailed around the creeks, alligators in plenty bathing in the sun. They are huge, I mean I see them on T.V on discovery channel etc... Though in person chills go up my spine because THEY ARE FREAKING HUGE...

The boat is like a 3 seater, some of them bigger than the boat. As we continued man yells out to us, "don't extend your arm out or get to close to the edge of branches sticking in the water, you'll flip over."

I knew that already went camping up in portland maine. My canoe flipped over in the rapids when I got to close to a branch. Branches dipping in the water create a strong current, you cant paddle away from sucking you in.

So yeah, I don't see how people get the guts to wrestle one or even get close to one. Don't think I'll do that again...

"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
Awww poor you, cuddling with these pandas should help:

Spoiler
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info