Disconnections every 30 seconds - 1 minute. whats the haps..?

Hey so I've been disconnected to the login screen about 20 times in the last 15 minutes. Is this a known issue? my internet is fine, uncapped, no issues with anything else except POE, I am connecting through the AU gateway and the problem seems to be the worst there, I have also tried the US gateway but the problem still exists at a larger time interval between disconnections. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.
i keep getting the "An unexpected disconnection occurs" in the log in screen. >.< but u just continue clicking log in for 50 times or wait, then u can log in again. -.-'
I have no issues actually logging in... It's STAYING logged in that is the issue here. I have also tried to use WinMTR to have a look at whats going on but it fails to open a socket to listen on when attempting to connect to 'PathofExile.com' or any of the login servers. Anyone got any ideas on this one >_<?

EDIT:

Ok sorry so I realize now there is an issue with WinMTR so i will try PingPlotter instead :P my bad! will post results shortly!!
Last edited by Medpak on Oct 22, 2014, 9:43:20 AM
It looks like WinMTR may be working again. If you continue to experience issues feel free to post a WinMTR or a PingPlotter trace, and we can look into this fruther.
Need Support? support@grindinggear.com.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info