Fracture mobs

Every single Zana daily with a fracture monsters there is a guy who disconnects. Could you remove that mod from Zana dailies? Its ok when you are solo but its incredible lag fest in party
If I dont reply to you - I dont give a flying duck about your opinion

If you dont reply to me - I dont care either because I dont come back to see who replied to me
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Today I did daily mission for Zana. Accepted the mission > entered map > hit TAB to see map mods > saw "area is inhabited by sea witches" & "monsters fracture" > went back through the portal and hit "abandon mission" (wasn't really in the mood to torture myself with these mods in map "torture chamber")
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" - Edmund Burke
Last edited by Toshis8 on Oct 22, 2014, 2:54:17 AM
"
Every single Zana daily with a fracture monsters there is a guy who disconnects. Could you remove that mod from Zana dailies? Its ok when you are solo but its incredible lag fest in party

It can happen solo too. Not often though, (at least for me).
OB: BazzVone - 83 Dual Spork Totem Templar /w CI and minions
CB: BazzVfourteen - 80 Dual Spork Totem Templar /w CI
CB: BazzVtwo - 73 Dual Spork Totem/LS Templar
CB: BazzVseven - 76 Lightning Strike Mara
CB: BazzVfive - 78 Lightning Strike Mara
It happens to me every time I ignite more than x monsters. Reliably. So it should be easy to find and fix. (I think x is around 30, so maybe 32?)

I bet there is some internal array counting down damage to monsters with DoT effects which blows up when more monsters are ignited than the array can hold.
May your maps be bountiful, exile
Last edited by SisterBlister on Oct 22, 2014, 7:30:08 AM
most of the time , groups have a haku runner in them just so they can skip all the mobs and do the objective while the rest of the group afks , did that 4 times last night.

I just LOVE watching youtube instead of playing the game ggg.
Most annoying mod, bar none, especially when applied to monsters that shit a veritable stream of other monsters.

If they gave XP I'd be willing to play though.
"
Taganov wrote:

If they gave XP I'd be willing to play though.

Yeah I always thought they should for the trouble the mod gives. Although it can't be much as there are builds that can trivialize fracture (IB from personal experience, probably others) making it mandatory to roll pack size + fracture for massive XP boost.
Shop closed until further notice. Check out my Dominus musical tribute instead:
https://soundcloud.com/hackproducer0815/dominus
http://youtu.be/fUq70NB5BoI

Got this daily today. The instance just crashed after a while for both me and my friend. It even rollback'd the map i found there (but not the portals).

If your servers can't handle Sea witches + fracturing mobs, then please remove them from Zana's map mod pool.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info