About Vaal Orbing Gems

I just got a few questions about vaal orbing gems. For each gem usually there are specific things you want to go for, quality or gem level. (Or even 20% vaal gem).

My question is for vaaling to increase quality, do you guys just vaal the gem once you get them to 20% quality and level 1? (so using the gcp quality vendor recipe) Or do you still level it to level 20 with 20% quality, then vaal it?

Thank you!
"
Hank33 wrote:
I just got a few questions about vaal orbing gems. For each gem usually there are specific things you want to go for, quality or gem level. (Or even 20% vaal gem).

My question is for vaaling to increase quality, do you guys just vaal the gem once you get them to 20% quality and level 1? (so using the gcp quality vendor recipe) Or do you still level it to level 20 with 20% quality, then vaal it?

Thank you!

If I'm aiming only for 23q I just Vaal at lvl1 20q generally.

If you're concerned about resale value you might want to wait, lvl21 of a bis 23q gem usually still sells for a fair bit, and 20/20 corrupted is a better sell than lvl1/20q corrupted.
+1 Shavs Project -----> /1075009
+1 Acuity Project ----> /990159
#1 6 t1 Wand FOE BITE (5 perfect mods) SOLD /1031745
The Tale of Foe Bite --->>> http://tinyurl.com/o6ox7an
Thanks for the reply! I never thought about reselling 20/20, 21/20 gems when you are aiming for 20/23 xP

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info