Beyond-viable CoC cyclone

I liked Mathil's fakener build but sadly it's unviable retarded softcore shit (don't bother arguing with me I don't care about your opinion), I spent a bit of time trying to work out how I could make a CoC discharger work in Beyond and this edition is the most viable so far, sadly it doesn't use discharge because you really need Voll's for that but Voll's cuts into our ability to run arctic armour and one of the fucked-up-broken armors (cloak and l-coil). This started off as a CoC discharger with Voll's but I couldn't run AA at all and Voll's is just a shitty armor in general. I settled on a CoC cycloner without discharge because the ability to use cloak of defiance + arctic armour beats the ability to use cyclone and power charge generation.

Current build: click

Planned lvl 94: click#2

Items: cloak, rathpith, rainbow's, the anvil

Links: cyclone, cast on crit, arc, pcoc, lightning penetration

34% block from tree + 4% from tempest shield + 10% from anvil + 30% from rathpith is 78% block, rainbows/rathpith give 85% spell block and 85% of 78% is 66%, 10% from tree gives us 76% spell block

Spoiler

clear speed is really fast in 72 maps and life bar typically doesn't dip below 80%.

we don't have that much spell crit but I have not found it to be necessary
Beyond league.
Last edited by SEXYSUPERSATAN on Oct 21, 2014, 2:36:54 PM
For those who care here was my first CoC discharge templar edition with voll's
Beyond league.
Last edited by SEXYSUPERSATAN on Oct 21, 2014, 2:40:41 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info