Uncharacteristic Extreme Desyncing?

The last few weeks I've been having absolutely massive desyncs, hardest in 1000 hours played by an unfathomable factor. I've died like 30-40 times in level 86 from desyncs when I went from 79-85 with this spec with very few if any deaths. Not doing anything different, didn't change anything, it's not even happening in harder tier maps specifically. I'll be whirling blading along no trouble and one frame I'll be alive and fine and next frame I'll warp back half way across the map and be laying there dead. No visual damage taken, nothing. It's happened so many times now in level 86 that I just expect it whenever I leave my hideout. If I spawn a map I'm almost guaranteed to go from alive on one side of the map to dead on the other in a single frame, the change is sudden and jarring.

The worst part is I'm generally teleporting to areas of the map I never went, it's like the game is predicting I went left when I actually went right and it's taking like 5 minutes to figure out it was wrong and then forcing me to play out what it thinks should have happened. It always thinks I bumblined into a crowd and stood there and died. What can be causing this sudden plague of desync? I always had a little but never had it this predictable and noticible and nothing has changed on my end.

And I know the difference between dying to a mistake and dying to desync. When I change location by hundreds or thousands of units and go from full life to dead in 1 frame 30 times in a week on a 70 map with no damage mods that I can stand and face tank half the mobs on the map plus the boss something is up.
Last edited by Astealoth on Oct 20, 2014, 9:05:02 PM
I experience the same. Maybe there is something wrong with the servers, because yesterday there was a rollback too. I was mapping and lost the map, and my loot too, but there was nothing serious in my bag, thanks god. But this constant desync is hella annoying. Just by standing in an open field and shooting with my ranger desyncs me... Sometimes I just walk, and bumm, your dead, because a bunch of mobs was teleported on you. Hope after the new patch is released, this will go away. Altough I only experienced this issues only in the last 2-3 days.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info