Merc Act 3 Horror, need Hints to improve build/equip (RF, ST-GMP-COC-Discharge)

Hi Folks,

so basically first of all the idea behind my build, maybe i pull it off wrongly, maybe it just won't work without uber gear, at least i die to easy now at level 71 trying to get to maps.

I want Righteous Fire to run permanently as final damage source for enemies close by,
also run Spectral Throw + GMP+ +CoC + Discharge +Blood Magic (swap out later in case of free mana) (+Increased Critical Strikes (when 6-link Voll's Protector and got right Colours)

I have selected Elemental Equilibrium and use Herald of Ice so that Spectral Throw has 2 main functions:
-Ice Damage to kick in -50% Fire Res and -50% Lightning Res
-Build up Power-Charges via Crit Hits for Discharge

Discharge gets Powercharges via Voll's Protector & Frenzy Charges from Blood Dance Boots
-> no Endurance charges to keep - Fire Res from elemental Equilibrium all the time

RF will be supported by increased AOE, Increased Burning and Concentrated Effect as soon as new gloves (Maligaros for more Crit ?!?) are there

Besides of that I run:
CWDT-Enduring Cry-Immortal Call-Ele-Weakness (endurance charges directly used)
Auras Mana: Grace, Purity of Fire, Purity of Elements, Vitality
"Aura" on Life: Herald of Ice (+Reduced Mana)

My Equip at the moment:

Swap Later for something better

For Freeze avoid and + Auralevels

Phoenix for obvious reasons (RF)

Swap as soon something better pops up (wanna try Maligaros for Crit Chance)

Get Power-Charges and 5-6 link for Spectral Throw

Get Frenzy Charges

Res+Vit (try to get a + Radius for AOE to support Discharge and RF)

Replace when something better pops up

Replace when something better pops up (No Voll, since no endurance charge in Discharge wanted?)

Replace when something better pops up

Passive tree:

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAAnEDxgSzBS0GDgn2DF8OPBRxFy8ZLhynHRQhYCSwJwsnLyfVJ-0o-imlLIU1kjbYOlI8LUCgQYdCo0WdSRtKyEz_TipTUlOlVbVV1lcNWhpfP2FSY_1k52h0bBZuqnTxgKSCx4O2hmCG0YcZj0aUoJitmuCboZ7NpKynCKcwrJivbLXytkG3PriTvJ_BBMRYxPbFisau0iHYTdi92WHaYuOf6-7vDu9O8B_xbPIv99f56PrS_Ev-Cg==

Keystones:
Elemental Equilibrium:
Use Herald of Ice to reduce Fire and Lightning resistances (RF/Discharge)
Iron Reflexes:
I wear mostly Eva Items but don't have access to the far right of the tree to benefit from it, so switch to armor for physical reduction

I think on skill Unwavering Stance (5% Chance to Evade only after Iron Reflexes, Stun Happens)

With this setup I have Overcapped all Ele Res (Chaos =-60%)
Life is 1815/2557 free
Mana is 2/218 free
Armor: 6960
Chance to Block 26%
Hp-Regen is ok to sustain RF and SLOWLY regen without Ruby Flask

Currently there are mob packs that just kill me too fast to level fastly, so I assume damage mitigation is needed:

-Giant Bone Stalker (Magic and up) can be bad in Lunaris Lev. 3
-Curse on Hit Mobs with Vulnerability in Lunaris Lev. 3
-Herald of Storm Nemesis Mod (Lev. 66 Map)

How to improve?? I want to run maps solo (No need Big Bosskiller Spec, Atziri not a goal for now/ completely different char would be used)

Last edited by boesersven on Oct 20, 2014, 11:11:11 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info