Another Oro's Sacrifice Flicker Strike build

Hi,

I have a Scion level 88 with Flicker Strike as main skill. I'm searching for some idea or advice to improve this build. It's a cheap build, around 5ex.

Stats:
Spoiler

Scion level 88
Life: 4050
DPS:
without Frenzy charge 3230 * 4.1 = 13243 dps
with 8 Frenzy charges 3230 * 8.6 = 27778 dps
Fire res: 76% (79)
Cold res: 75% (96)
Lightning res : 75% (86)
Chaos res: 18%

So the common idea is to use Oro's Sacrifice to gain Frenzy charges and use those charges with Flicker Strike. This skill greatly benefits from Frenzy charges, +15% AS per frenzy charge from Flicker at level 20, and there is another +5% AS from the Frenzy charge. So my goal is to have the maximum frenzy charge as possible, currently I have 8, so I have +160% AS when I'm fully charged.
For defense, I chose life and dodge. For dodge I take Acrobatics and Phase Acrobatics and I wear Darkray Vectors (+2% attack dodge per Frenzy). To reduce the "more physical damage taken" from Oro's Sacrifice I wear Lightning Coil. Finally I use mana to cast Flicker Strike and I wear Thief's Torment to gain +15 mana on hit.

I use Anger and Purity of Elements as aura, to gain fire damage and elemental resistance. I cast Herald of Ice too but it doesn't really change my DPS.

As alternate skill I use spectral throw, and I wear an alternate weapons set with a shield in case of trouble to gain life, block chance and to lose the "more damage taken" from Oro's Sacrifice.

My passive tree focus on getting Frenzy charges, life, elemental resistance, fire damage, elemental damage and resolute technique to fix the accuracy problem.

Passive Tree:

Bandits:
Spoiler

Normal: Oak +40 life
Cruel: Kraytin +8%AS or Skill Point (I helped Kraytin)
Merciless: Kraytin +1 Frenzy charge

Gears:
Spoiler

Thanks for reading and sorry for my English, it's not my native language.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info