Invisible flameblast (from exile)

When the flameblast is cast, but I go out of agro-range and then come back, it explodes but it is not visible. Very rippy.

Also when he casts flameblast on me and I enter zana's portal and come back, the flameblast circle is invisible and immediaely explodes as soon as you move even an inch (lose invulnerable buff).

I am not desynched.

Bug or do I miss some mechanic?
"
When the flameblast is cast, but I go out of agro-range and then come back, it explodes but it is not visible. Very rippy.

Not sure if this is what you are talking about, but it seems to me like the AI's flameblast has a larger range than the radius shows.
I know several times I ran outside of the Flame Blast radius when it explodes and more than once, I got hit by it. I wasn't desynced or anything either.
Nah nothing was visible. Not the explosion, no circle at all, nothing. Only the SFX and the sudden hp drop. Both times.
Its a bug, i have no idea what causes it but invisible skills cast by chars who are off screen are a big problem. It seems like the game does not load the animations when something happens off screen but still calculates the effects and this does not change when you move it onscreen again. I did double boss crematorium and after I killed both I waited for all the firestorms to end only to die to a firestorm a sec later that was invisible and had no sound.

Can this post then be moved to the bug report section? It's extremely dangerous for Beyond league with certain bosses. Everything looks safe and then BAM, invisible burst damage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info