This game needs more one-week leagues.

Why aren't there more one weeks? When is even the next one week? I can't even seem to find the most basic information on this on the website. Three month challenge leagues is far too long and Hardcore where I mostly play is very very dead.
These were generally put up in between race seasons and temp leagues.. I am pretty sure we are getting a 1 week hybrid before the upcoming 3 month leagues / after rampage & beyond end.
"
terrex wrote:
These were generally put up in between race seasons and temp leagues.. I am pretty sure we are getting a 1 week hybrid before the upcoming 3 month leagues / after rampage & beyond end.

I love the one week leagues. So much fun!
i like big crits and i cannot lie, you otha brothas cant denyyy....
Honestly, they should add a 1 week race after every month in the 3 month league's and place those characters in there corresponding league after it ends.

It would be great to promote a re-roll and get this 1 week hype thing going that usually exist's when a league just starts.

1 month passed = first 1 week
2 month passed = second 1 week
league ends = intermission 1 week.

Would be great i think. But maybe the less is more philosophy is used for these, i am already hyped for the intermission 1 week for example and it's still a long way ahead.

but i really loved the concept of dropping race chars in the 3 month league's, it gave racing a whole new purpose for me, i could race and after it ended just continue on the char instead of feeling "meh it's on standard/hc now" (and i mean no offense with this, but it felt like this when you are playing the temp league's)

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Spoiler
league's league's league's league's league's, repeat five times to summon BmBi

Yu ain't getting meh mad's bruh.

Also +1 for the gif.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Tbh I really don't enjoy the 1 week Leagues that much, I don't feel like I get enough done.

However I 100% agree that 3 Months Leagues are far too long, they are dead before they are halfway through.
Participated in the working of the Dyadus Avatar of Fire Templar:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/896505

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info