Lvl 70, 3k DPS 1800 armour with buff 1200 evasion and struggling

Hello mates,

would most appreciate if some of you could recommend what I should do to fare better from this level forward. Up until here, I had absolutely no problems leveling by myself but now at 70, it gets very squishy.

This is my passive skill tree:
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYAAF4EsQW1Bx4ILg5IEZYWvxmOG60egSP2JpUqCyxGMHw4ljy9PeJHBkjuSVFLjUxgTZJQQlFHUdlVS1b1Vvpd8mHiYqxjQ2yMcFJwVnDVd9d4rn11fyuA4YnTjDaNfY2_joqQG5UulWaX0JoTnaqiLqLZo4qmf6c0sJKw2LGztMW1SLcXt9PC7NN-1orXy9h2227b1Nvn4l7tQe2D8NXy4fPq9vz8xf66_xz_kw==

I needed those 3 nodes of INT from the beginning due to my dagger needing 123 INT - being able to wear it improved my dps to almost 1000 dps more, so 3 nodes really paid off.

Any hints would be more than welcome.

By the way, regarding resists, I am fully capped - 75% on all three. I continually die in Merciless "The Ebony Barracks". Did no want to continue farming Docks as I am loosing experience now being one level larger than the 100% exp gain - maximum for Docks being 69.

Any help greatly appreciated and have a lovely weekend onwards.

ta ta
Your tree looks not good, but alright. Pretty basic but seeing 40 points invested for 40 INT is hard. Also, the Adder's Touch will help you greatly, improving dagger dmg and crit chance.

You have to post your gear though, most likely you should get the INT there somewhere.
I can just assume you use a dagger and a shield, but which attack etc?
“Losing a limb is no excuse for cowardice.” - Master Sollis, "Blood Song"
Thank you for replying.

My gear looks sth like this:

In terms of the skill tree, you are lacking accuracy and alot of life% (at 109% when you want 140-180%+ depending on your gear and other defenses).

In terms of gearing, you have extremely low amounts of life and a pretty terrible skill gem setup.

Unless you are quite experienced with the game, you will find it continually more difficult to progress without trading.

My suggestions would be to, first of all, look at other peoples builds (there are tons of reave guides floating around) and get your gems sorted out. Then use whatever currency you have to buy some entry level mapping gear, and maybe do a little master crafting.

After that, you just have to learn to build currency and progress your character.

Good luck.
My builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1629242
"
dmnaiz wrote:
Hello mates,

would most appreciate if some of you could recommend what I should do to fare better from this level forward. Up until here, I had absolutely no problems leveling by myself but now at 70, it gets very squishy.

This is my passive skill tree:
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYAAF4EsQW1Bx4ILg5IEZYWvxmOG60egSP2JpUqCyxGMHw4ljy9PeJHBkjuSVFLjUxgTZJQQlFHUdlVS1b1Vvpd8mHiYqxjQ2yMcFJwVnDVd9d4rn11fyuA4YnTjDaNfY2_joqQG5UulWaX0JoTnaqiLqLZo4qmf6c0sJKw2LGztMW1SLcXt9PC7NN-1orXy9h2227b1Nvn4l7tQe2D8NXy4fPq9vz8xf66_xz_kw==

I needed those 3 nodes of INT from the beginning due to my dagger needing 123 INT - being able to wear it improved my dps to almost 1000 dps more, so 3 nodes really paid off.

Any hints would be more than welcome.

By the way, regarding resists, I am fully capped - 75% on all three. I continually die in Merciless "The Ebony Barracks". Did no want to continue farming Docks as I am loosing experience now being one level larger than the 100% exp gain - maximum for Docks being 69.

Any help greatly appreciated and have a lovely weekend onwards.

ta ta

ok i fixed your tree a little i wouldnt regret those points as you still should get thick skin down there. your gear is your main problem. if you have few chaos i can help with your gears.
Many thx for the helping posts.

Apart from my tree, I did reckon it might come down to gear.
Don't listen to people who tell you the build is bad and definitely don't respec into what the dude above you posted.

Get the 4 life nodes, respect the intelligence nodes at the beginning and put them all into acrobatics and phase acrobatics, this is essential to any reave build. Don't go into the area the previous user went, it's extremely ineffective.

Once you're done with respeccing into phase acro and getting the life nodes right next to you at the bottom get good gear with lots of life and 4 red socket boots for a CWDT setup and you'll be fine.

I'm lvl 84 in beyond and playing pretty much the same build.
Last edited by Qwark28 on Oct 23, 2014, 3:30:44 PM
What a nice community.

Thank you very much lads

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info