DoctorWrath Apology to the LLD community

Not exactly sure where to start, i apologize for anything i may have said to other pvpers that are in any way offensive, I didn't mean to be in any way a jerk and hurt other peoples feelings. When I said anything that was offending in anyway, it was purely just me joking. Although I know that isn't an excuse, I understand that now and will try to make amends.
Again I apologize for any insults I may have made that were taken to heart and hope people can come to forgive me, and change the concept people have of me to a better one.

Sincerely, DoctorWrath
Stamp of approval. Whatever was said was said, who cares. Way to own it.
I forgive you. My sword is pretty gud man, never bad mouth it again or I am coming for your knees dawg. J/K, how can anyone stay mad at DoctorWrath? Hes a funny guy, forgive him for bad jokes and pray for better ones ; )
I Stream PvP Twitch.tv/GrindcoreTHRALL
THE STORY OF MY Descent into the Abysmal Afterlife( HC to SC, too Stronk!)
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/346754
PK massacre, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ldz09uBZ-ug
we need more players like doctor wrath

the community here is very small. therefore when a highly competitive trash talker comes along, the negative effect that comes along with such an attitude is magnified so much.

specific and personal insults to another players skill or style is very common and a crowd pleaser when you're talking about a huge multi thousand player base game.

sometimes its easy to forget that when you only have a handful of people to play with, you should be very careful about how you treat them.

The bottom line, we are a very tight family when it comes to high skill low level pvp. We only have a select few to help guide us through learning and the eventual meta game shaping that some of us are lucky enough to be a part of.

I've always stood by doctor, not because i agree with his treatment of others, (which i actually share, im a fucking asshole) but because i can recognize the quality of his game, and the effort he genuinely puts into making his character a successful dueler.
Last edited by Pillowapnts on Oct 19, 2014, 3:06:50 AM
Dunno the backstory, but u got guts making a thread saying sorry like that.
That was well said. I think Pillowapnts' words echo my thoughts perfectly.
Lets make this thread about veloxenium, he's ass.
"
bigfoot312 wrote:
Lets make this thread about veloxenium, he's ass.

u wot m8

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info