LLD practice

Low Level Duelling (max 28)

so, anyone practicing?

what is the current meta right now?
I need more purple titles
Current meta: Having lvl 28 6mod exalted BiS gears on every slot.
"
symban wrote:
Current meta: Having lvl 28 6mod exalted BiS gears on every slot.

its a great currency sink that does not destroy end game content.

lld with good rewards is a brilliant idea.

hld on the otherhand would turn this game into diablo2rmtd2jsp 2.0
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
well everyone is already aiming for BIS. It is a given.

Build meta. Best unique combos. Counter puncture.

Stuff like that.

+ tabula rasa

spark shotgun action.

o.O

Peace,

-Boem-

(no clue tbh but that sounds like a combo that could work)
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Let me know when they implement pre-built item set tournaments. Until then, I'll pass.
"
Let me know when they implement pre-built item set tournaments. Until then, I'll pass.

+1 can't take pvp seriously if grinding is any kind of factor
studying for GGG's C++ technical exam...
"
Boem wrote:
malachai + tabula rasa

spark shotgun action.

I could see that happening. What is your finisher though? he might not die if he only takes mini sparks. Ball Lightning?

"
TheEnforcer wrote:
"

+1 can't take pvp seriously if grinding is any kind of factor

there could be pvp modes where it is like champions, but that would require more balancing.

i understand this could be a problem with Free PvP, but you can only grind so much with LLD, since it is capped at 28.
Im completely fine with having to grind and build up your own gear for lld. Its pretty awesome to see your character grow. Its an arpg after all, if you want pure skill based games there are plenty of other games that provide just that and working for your gear isnt a factor.

As for the question in hand.

Casters really need lvl 2 empower and +1 tabula to be viable for 1v1. There are some builds that can be pretty good for 1v1 but I think they are better in team based matches. (arc and spark is what ive experimented with but Ive seen really strong EK based builds too)

Everyone knows that puncture is strong.

Sword and board builds can be pretty good too but I think that if you use a dagger and have some crit you will be better.

This was the sword that Ive been using for a while before master crafts and was pretty successful with it.
Spoiler

Ive crafted myself some significantly better ones though. I think it applies to most weapon based builds that if you want to be successful now, better craft something with elreon.

Spoiler

you can probably get some better ones, utilise +2 range and lose on some damage etc, but this is still pretty good imo. Also daggers can get similar damage but add the crit too :P

LLD BOTW spark/arc caster guide http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1133731
Last edited by andkamen on Oct 18, 2014, 10:51:26 PM
Obligatory link to poearena.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info