working climate at GGG?

Hi,

i would love to hear how stressful it is working at GGG. There is so much perfect here when it comes to transparency, updates, communication that most of the other companies seriously lack in this industry.

I fact, I have never seen a quality as high as this when it comes to these things.

In short: Why is everyone else failing so bad? Usually no communication, no transparency, servers broken for days without any information and so on.

Every once in a while i check back on the progress of some games i played in the past, oh boy.
I immediately regret that i ever payed anything to these companies, and feel the urge to buy another Stash Tab bundle to support you awesome guys.
Alright, sorry for the soft-soaping i am just madly in love. ;)

Is everyone at GGG totally overworked and this is why a quality like this is even possible?
Perception is reality.
New Zealand has a largely temperate climate. While the far north has subtropical weather during summer, and inland alpine areas of the South Island can be as cold as -10 C in winter, most of the country lies close to the coast, which means mild temperatures, moderate rainfall, and abundant sunshine.

Because New Zealand lies in the Southern Hemisphere, the average temperature decreases as you travel south. The north of New Zealand is subtropical and the south temperate. The warmest months are December, January and February, and the coldest June, July and August. In summer, the average maximum temperature ranges between 20 - 30ºC and in winter between 10 - 15ºC.
They're putting out product... so someone's working. If people are working, someone's doing their job motivating them to work. Probably not a bunch of losers sitting around gaming all the time. Might be nice in an "announcement" to have a bit of insight into the day-by-day that goes on at GGG.
"
aplsin wrote:
New Zealand has a largely temperate climate. While the far north has subtropical weather during summer, and inland alpine areas of the South Island can be as cold as -10 C in winter, most of the country lies close to the coast, which means mild temperatures, moderate rainfall, and abundant sunshine.

Because New Zealand lies in the Southern Hemisphere, the average temperature decreases as you travel south. The north of New Zealand is subtropical and the south temperate. The warmest months are December, January and February, and the coldest June, July and August. In summer, the average maximum temperature ranges between 20 - 30ºC and in winter between 10 - 15ºC.

Ah geography, now if only I could figure out why my geography professor decided we needed to know how many people lived in the slums of a South American country. I'm pretty sure geography has to do with how our planet works and such, not "this many people are below poverty in Brasil."
Moderate climate, if there's not enough rainfall they nerf something. If they get thirsty they redesign bosses.

#tearswillflow
There comes a time thief when jewels cease to sparkle, gold loses it's luster, throne room becomes a prison, and all that's left is a father's love for his child. - King Osric

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info