Question on Linking TS

Hey there,

I'm currently in the situation that I'm not really sure what is the best decision. I got lucky some days ago to 6l my Bow in my attempt to 5l it. As I never expected to get hold of a 6l item, I never thought further than 5-linkung my TS. So I'm a bit puzzled what would be the best 6th link.

So far my setup is: TS+GMP+phys proj dmg + Crit dmg + FA
Additionally I use the puncture trap setup: Puncture + Trap + point Blank + crit dmg + phys proj. dmg

My Two thoughts for the 6th link are: added fire dmg or power charge on crit.

As an additional Info: I'm using 5 Power charges which I normally supply by assassins mark with curse on hit.

My tree so far:
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIBAF4DHgW1BfkGIwguCIkOSBa_GY4fQSF2I_Yk_SU_JpUqCyzpMHEwfDIBMpQ2PTnUOkI6s0p9S3hNklFHVUtW-luvXWheRWHiYetirGNDZ6BsjG1sb_JwUnfXfXV_An8rhs6Hdow2jX2Nv5AKkvOVBZrxmyabjZ2qoJ-hpKbgpzSn1Kiiqvir0q_rshm1SLvjwJzBM8HYxKLKqc96037UI9aK2cbajdwV3Q3dqOHb44TnVOd06NbrFO2D8-r66_zF_rr-yP_e

What are your suggestions? added fire surely shows the higher dps especially as I get the charges off my curse. But this only holds true as long as there are enough creeps to kill, and I need to kill the cursed mobs which might not always be the case in a party or in Boss fights. That's why I'm not so sure which setup really is more beneficial.

Thanks for your help folks :)

Greetings
Kinglooi
IGN: Myralah (Rampage)
Last edited by Kinglooi on Oct 17, 2014, 10:48:04 AM
so nobody can help me there?
IGN: Myralah (Rampage)
I'll get things rolling for you -

Assassin's Mark only makes power charges when you kill something. So good for groups and not for bosses.

PCoC - Makes power charges when you crit. So much more sustainable in a boss fight, plus since it's not a curse you can now throw enfeeble on the boss or whatever curse you want to.

Added Fire Damage - Is a physical damage multiplier and is always a good choice for a physical bow.

All have their advantages and disadvantages and it comes down to your play style.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info