Trap effect idea

Bold text is effect explaining. The first part is my story.

I really like the mine and traps in the game, and all the combos you can do, like putting traps around a strong box and a smoke mine away from the strong box, to safely escape. This idea I will speak about comes from an experience I had ripping in Beyond league. I was lvl 48 and killing the beetles near sarn and killed the beyond mobs they spawned too, to safely clear the area so I could open the strongbox. But it was all a TRAP! It was to late to realise my mistake, my traps around the strongbox triggered a greater trap. Ephij, Crackling sky. I was shocked! (litterally! Storm call hehehehe). I really liked the idea that I was trapped myself and died because of my own mistake, because I use traps (skill gem) to do the same to my enemies. Sorry for the long story here is the idea for the trap effect that I got after ripping (Its mainly for Trap Support gem). Instead of throwing a human looking trap, you throw a portal looking trap (throwing effect would look the same, but the ground would look like a mini portal , maybe like portal scroll one or the mini portal version of beyonds one, vertical or horizontal looking portal I havn't decided yet. ) There are several reasons why I think its a good idea. One of them is that it would make sense to store fireballs, Sparks etc. etc. into a portal and it will trigger when an enemy steps on it. Other reaons are mainly because I use trap skills and like it to be cooler!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info