Standard league 78s mapping info needed

Hi,

I have finally decided to get to lvl 100, something that I will most likely never attempt again. I think I can get to lvl 98 by the end of current league so I will have to make the final push on Standard, not something that I want but really I have no other option.

Fresh leagues are really great for public 78s mapping, in most cases all you do is pay 2 chaos fee and you can get groups rather easily.

So I have few questions regarding the state on 78s mapping in Standard league, are there many public groups doing 78s and if yes what are the fees.

Also what do 78 maps sell for on Standard, (in temporary leagues 78s are about 16 chaos each).

I know that 78s used to be really expensive and hard to come but during the last few months with the introduction of Carto boxes and Zana quests it isn’t as hard anymore.
IGN - Sparky_RAMPAGE
1 exa for 78ish map
IG Harom_
Save up currency and buy stacks of them before you exit the temp league.

Repeat on the next temp-league if you need more.

Or find some people that don't play the normal league's and find an arrangement with them for there maps once they get transferred over.

I think this will be a lot cheaper and smarter then buying them tbh.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
It's expensive to run 78s in standard. Most of us do 78 rotations where everyone in a full party brings one 78 map for the group to run.

It's pretty hard to find a pub 78 map group but if you start your own they usually fill up fast you can charge the fee to help cover the cost of your maps.

78s are 1ex each on standard and the usual fee for a 78 map group is 2-3 chaos.
IGN:Dethklok
lllllDanziGGlllll - 100 Ranger ~ HOGM
Mirror Service: View-thread/2479762
Old:870532
Last edited by Dethklok on Oct 17, 2014, 9:54:54 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info