Arc Only Barrage CoC Viable?

Hello guys, I am theorycrafting on an Arc-Only bow barrage coc build. (Softcore)

The reasons are :
-It seems like I'm an archer shooting electric arcs instead of arrows and I think thats cool.
-I, and most public parties do not want laggy fireworks.
-As I have less things to cast I MIGHT be able to replace Tabula with some 5L uniques.
-I understand that barrage is just used to proc CoC, but I would like to make it actually do some noticible damage in case I don't crit.

Passives and gears are more or less standard CoC gears so let's not discuss into it.
But for the bow I'm still picking between Infractem and Quillrain.

Tabula chest : Arc - Barrage - CoC - Added Chaos - Added Lightning - No Idea

I will be using Thief's Torment so I think life leech is not necessary?

I am stuck here. Any ideas? I heard chain is bad on arc but I can proc. crits more often, not sure if its worth it...
Last edited by derekai123 on Oct 17, 2014, 1:55:13 AM
no chain, if you drit yould be sending lots of arcs out, so no need... for sustain no idea, the life gein on hit from the ring will be good as long as you can crit so you should try.

add herald of ice to the mix and you get extra damage + some AoE, a 5l Volls could be a good idea to sustain power charges whitout the support gem, therefore boosting your crit and there not that expensive either.

if you go infractem thief tormet is a good idea, the piercing makes the shots that much more efective for crit but never tried that so youll need to test or get info from some who has done that
Last edited by Towers00 on Oct 17, 2014, 3:50:38 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info