PK Ladder

I'd like to see an end to the ignominy of PK Victims, and the depecation of PK-Artists.
PK-Artists deserve recognition, even Glory.

If that is the GGG position, then LET'S RUN WITH IT! LET'S ROLL!

We respect Atziri, Piety, and DOM, and gear up to face them as a privilege earned by advancing in the questing. Atziri Kills get Glorified. Why shouldn't we anticipate and openly Glorify those who cleanse Wraeclast by culling the herd, and waking up the Naive to "Real Virtual Life" ?

I Want to see an additional ladder for PK, in HC *or* in Standard Leagues.

When someone Kills another Exile, they would get points (maybe more points if they are at or below the victim's char level)

If someone can document a PK Kill outside of a Bandit Quest (I just learned of the technique of converting mobs after striking them with exploding arrows, and luring them amongst party-mates), such Amoral Heroics deserve notice, and Glory too. Let the Necromongers 'keep what they kill!'; Named, not Shamed, but Glorified!

I leave it to the Genuis of GGG to figure out how to do this.

The Ladder(s) could be viewed, just as the Level Ladder could be viewed.
GGG and the Community would put the PK-artists into a Glorified Light, at least the most prolific ones.

Exiles can see the list, Glorify or Cower before the Bloodthirsty, and Beware.

No need to change any other warnings or text, that might reduce the pool of victims streaming from outside PoE, or from Standard Mode to the slaughter.

Discussing this in threads has been less than honest on moderator's parts, because they have employed the Name-and-Shame prohibition to prevent victims from Glorifying their executioners. This is Perverse, and a Humiliation by omission must be stopped. If PK Artistry is a supported mechanic in teh game, then dammit "Give Glory where it is due !"

I think this will end the whole controversy that springs up in Parties, and on the Forum, when the unwary or the naive are ENLIGHTENED to the true nature of Wraeclast.
I approve this message.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info