Docks is end game...

Yes I said it, but it's true. Keep a character around level requirement for docks and you will be rich. This is probably how rmters, botters etc... farm. Docks drops almost every item. Multiboxing and you're set.

If I need anything I just do two or three runs of docks and I can guarantee myself 1 or 2 chaos not including chroms and lesser currency. That doesn't include the 6 socket white items that net you tons of jewels.

The way docks is set up is perfect other locations have too many connections or do not have enough enemies.

Oh the carto boxes are plenty here...

"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
Last edited by solwitch on Oct 15, 2014, 7:34:01 PM
meh
    ☭ ᵀʰᵉ ᵍᵉᵐᵐᵉᵈ ᵍᵉᶰᵗᵉᵉᶫ ᵃʳᵉ ᵃᶰ ᶦᶰᶠᵉˢᵗᵃᵗᶦᵒᶰ⋅ ᵀʰᵉʸ ᵃʳᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ᴹᵒᶰᵏᵉʸ ᴷᶦᶰᵍ'ˢ ᶠᶫᵉᵃˢ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᵈʳᶦᶰᵏ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᶫᶦᶠᵉᵇᶫᵒᵒᵈ⋅ ᶜʳᵘˢʰ ᵗʰᵉᵐ ᶦᶰ ʸᵒᵘʳ ʷᵒʳᵏ⁻ᶠᵒʳᵍᵉᵈ ʰᵃᶰᵈˢ﹗  ☭
              ͏   ͏͏ ৹ಊ৹⎊۝⎊৹ಊ⋅𝐆𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲⋅ಊ⋅𝐌𝐨𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐢𝐞𝐝⋅ಊ৹⎊۝⎊৹ಊ৹
Last edited by Dreggz on Oct 15, 2014, 7:34:11 PM
Trick is to run docks about 13 times after that you go in a map and get a

tested and verified I swear

[Post Edited]
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Yeran_GGG on Oct 16, 2014, 1:13:36 AM
Mud geyser, shore, springs, dunes and others are all low lvl maps, that you can roll iiq on, able to collect larger packs quicker than docks, and carto boxes that drop higher than 66 maps etc. Just as long as you have the dps to still clear fast.
"
Millacus wrote:
Mud geyser, shore, springs, dunes and others are all low lvl maps, that you can roll iiq on, able to collect larger packs quicker than docks, and carto boxes that drop higher than 66 maps etc. Just as long as you have the dps to still clear fast.

Too time consuming and you need the maps to begin with... Docks is op for farming. I could have sworn they nerfed it... Not sure could be wrong on the nerf.

Edit: Also combining maps you can sell high level maps for exalts...

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
Last edited by solwitch on Oct 15, 2014, 7:38:28 PM
Except you won't get to enjoy it because you'll die of boredom.
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
"
Except you won't get to enjoy it because you'll die of boredom.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BinWA0EenDY

This song explains it all...

"
solwitch wrote:
"
Millacus wrote:

Too time consuming and you need the maps to begin with... Docks is op for farming. I could have sworn they nerfed it... Not sure could be wrong on the nerf.

Edit: Also combining maps you can sell high level maps for exalts...

Do need the maps to begin with, that's true. Time consuming, depends on build I guess. When I'm farming masters, I kill approximately 80% of the enemies, can do 2-3 maps per 5 mins depending on the map(mud geyser is insanely quick). I do have around +170% movement speed tho.
I agree, this is where I found my Soul Taker & Mjorn hammer whatever... I think these items need to be gated a bit...past dom in my opinion-Like they were long ago (I think they were?) Its fine if the ilvl base is low to chance though-I don't mind that.
"
Trick is to run docks about 13 times after that you go in a map and get a

picwithRMTspam

tested and verified I swear

The only thing I see is crappy RMT spam

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info