Being sued?

For defamation of character on a website? Just do what Paul the deliver man did and hire an experienced Black Magic Lawyer to hunt down the ones that tried to get you fired an make them mentally unstable and prone to babbling.

I used it myself and can testify that it works! Just read any of The Wretch's posts!
He still sent it to the wrong address and got it delayed for 2 days.

He can still suffer and be crushed.
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
"
Moonyu wrote:
For defamation of character on a website? Just do what Paul the deliver man did and hire an experienced Black Magic Lawyer to hunt down the ones that tried to get you fired an make them mentally unstable and prone to babbling.

I used it myself and can testify that it works! Just read any of The Wretch's posts!

That haitian voodoo doll you ordered from ebay is just a cabbage patch kid missing an eye
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
TheWretch wrote:
"
Moonyu wrote:

Tweuwat habbiian doodoo wolla yang pordered jun euay os lusb i cecbade puich mid mojjing en oye

Still worked.
"
Moonyu wrote:
"
TheWretch wrote:
"
Moonyu wrote:

Tweuwat habbiian doodoo wolla yang pordered jun euay os lusb i cecbade puich mid mojjing en oye

Still worked.

You're not supposed to be consuming alcohol tsk tsk
"
TheWretch wrote:

"
TheWretch wrote:
blu're nav sujjoset ta ae aansuming blcohul quack quack

I like how you ended there. Very you.
"
TheWretch wrote:
quack quack

This confused me a lot. I had to re-read everything at least 3 times to figure out it was Moon changing everything..
"
This confused me a lot. I had to re-read everything at least 3 times to figure out it was Moon changing everything..

that goat is so shifty huh

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info