Dispel burning/chilled/frozen flasks not working?

Has anyone got these flasks to work where it says "Dispels burning" or "Dispels frozen and chilled"? I've tried both several times while chilled/burning and they've never stopped the effect. Are they bugged or what is causing this?
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
"
aajiix wrote:
Has anyone got these flasks to work where it says "Dispels burning" or "Dispels frozen and chilled"? I've tried both several times while chilled/burning and they've never stopped the effect. Are they bugged or what is causing this?

I've noticed this recently. They used to work for me, now they don't.
Bump because this just got me killed. Is GGG going to acknowledge a potential bug here?
"
aajiix wrote:
They work when we use them, in the current beta build.
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
"
aajiix wrote:
They work when we use them, in the current beta build.

I can confirm this, too (not that it's needed at this point). I just recently switched out a medium life flask of dousing. Always worked for me.
Dispel burning works for me, had some problems with frozen/chilled as well, too unsure about what exactly happened (maybe some invisble projectile frozen me again?) so not gonna make any conclusions...but I as well thought that it wasnt working correctly and felt like "something wrong is going on here"
ign: klavesnica
Don't forget that its only working while the potion is in effect.

I think it doesn't work if you have full life/mana and use the potion.
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
Remember that you can't be on full life/mana when you use them - the secondary effect works as long as you are rocovering life/mana. So when you use this flasks on full life/mana they wont dispel anything.
Last edited by Sagittariuss on Feb 11, 2013, 8:49:27 AM
"
Sagittariuss wrote:
Remember that you can't be on full life/mana when you use them - the secondary effect works as long as you are rocovering life/mana. So when you use this flasks on full life/mana they wont dispel anything.

This seems like a bug to me. It seems like instantaneous effects should should be applied immediately prior to life/mana restoration.
This has nothing to do with full life or not for me.

Scenario: I take an ice arrow to the face, I get chilled/frozen, so I go for the proper flask... and it never works anymore.

Keyword: anymore. It used to work, so I know the difference. I even tried taking the flask out of the belt and putting it back in, to see if it would 'reset', but that didn't work either.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info