Master Craft Increased Spell Damage on Daggers

Please allow the Increased Spell Damage modifier to be Master Crafted on Daggers.
(Catarina's Headstones)
TY to those who called me out on my BS on these forums. There is no benefit to being so selfish as to fail to acknowledge others' differing beliefs of what "should be" or believe your own opinions so supreme as to be factual and thus dismiss others' opinions as being somehow a lie or delusional.
Last edited by Perfect_Black on Oct 22, 2014, 10:32:52 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
pretty sure you can, you probably are out of prefixes
Dogs Summoner - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/885199
"
Amiag wrote:
pretty sure you can, you probably are out of prefixes
Currently, Increased Spell Damage "Can be applied to: Wands, Staves, and Sceptres".

If you already have a crit roll on a Dagger, the only directly offensive mod that you can Master Craft onto it is Increased Chance to Shock/Freeze/Ignite, at least with a level 6 Catarina.
TY to those who called me out on my BS on these forums. There is no benefit to being so selfish as to fail to acknowledge others' differing beliefs of what "should be" or believe your own opinions so supreme as to be factual and thus dismiss others' opinions as being somehow a lie or delusional.
Last edited by Perfect_Black on Oct 22, 2014, 10:36:00 AM
Does it even make sense that a naturally spawn-able mod
would not be able to be Master Crafted onto an item?

- Catarina's Headstones can be used to craft certain modifiers on Daggers.
- Daggers can have Increased Spell Damage as a modifier.
- Catarina's Headstones offer the Increased Spell Damage modifier, but not for Daggers.

I can maybe understand Increased Cast Speed not being available for Daggers, but Increased Spell Damage should be available, imo.
Last edited by Perfect_Black on Oct 22, 2014, 10:40:10 AM
Yea, pleasssse buff daggers even more!

Then we can just remove all other weapons from the game!

*facepalm*
Welcome to the greatest of arenas, Duelist. God is watching you.

"
Astarte911 wrote:
Yea, pleasssse buff daggers even more!

Then we can just remove all other weapons from the game!

*facepalm*
Obviously, this is my goal :/
Last edited by Perfect_Black on Oct 22, 2014, 10:34:23 AM
Pwease, I want my Dagger with an open modifier to be useful :(
I can't afford Increased Chance to [Status Ailment], nor do I want it.
Everything else available is not offensive.

Daggers need one general offensive mod to be available from Catarina, so that, if one has a Dagger with a Crit Chance roll, one can augment that with some general damage, and vice versa.
Imo, Increased Spell Damage is the obvious choice.
Last edited by Perfect_Black on Oct 22, 2014, 10:49:03 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info