WTB Eternal Orbs

Fumble (@Fumblebumb, account name Vrimsten) and I are looking for Eternal Orbs to further craft this amulet:

(there is a 79 Maximum Life imprint instead of ES % which will be worked on after we're done with the ES % version)

The best way to get in touch with me is through PM as I am rarely in game.
My HC Race & PVP Rewards collection at /3140751. Please help me locate the few missing ones!
Last edited by Broccolini on Nov 16, 2014, 7:19:23 PM
Bump!
My HC Race & PVP Rewards collection at /3140751. Please help me locate the few missing ones!
Beautiful!! +_+
"
Beautiful!! +_+

Thanks!

There's an imprint with 79 Life instead of 20% ES as well, hopefully we'll get to work on it eventually too.
Whats the last mod you're aiming for?
"
Whats the last mod you're aiming for?

Life Leech or WED, I believe these are the two most desirable mods. They're also two of the rarest though so it could take several hundred Et/Ex. We'll keep imprints 6 T1 versions which pop up along the way, just in case.

First thing first though, we need to bench craft the "Suffixes Cannot Be Changed" prefix that level 8 Tora offers to divine the # Physical Damage and % ES to perfection.
It's amazing how far this thing's come! Would definitely like to pick up a copy once it's completed!
Hook it up!
ign Fumble.
Bump!
Bump!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info