Help with my build!

Greetings dear players of PoE! so I decided to look some builds up and modified them a little bit to gain a little more DMG & Def.

I am currently trying to build a staff build! So 2-h and staff is my main focus for this build.

I would like to get some feedback or perhaps if you guys have any suggestion, feel free to share.

Kind regards, S~

Templar Staff
Last edited by 910119 on Oct 12, 2014, 12:57:24 PM
Looks solid to me, basically.

Though, why would you pick "Dervish" in the Duelist area? It's for Dual wielding, so you can cut it. Further, you can get Accuracy on Gear and save 1-2 point in the tree.
A third Endurance charge would fit then, but that is some high lvl option.

Also, the "Lust for Carnage" cluster which provies life on hit and leech should be considered, also depends on your gear.

You took some block nodes, I am not sure if this will suffice, but it seems to get your block up to thirty-something. From there, you can use Rumi's Concoction to gain almost capped block chance (75).

Your problem will most likely be defense still since you took no armour or energy shield nodes. With the right Auras you might be able to handle it still (Determination/Discipline). Though keep in mind that life leech (Lust for Carnage) is not optimal with high energy shield since it only leeches life, not ES.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUABbUOSA-rEZYTnhRNFr8aOCLqJpUn7SlPKgsqTTB8NZI8LT8nSshLV0z_UUdRTFM1VUtZ813yYeJjQ2wWbqpvnnBScFZw1XcHfVt-M369fyuCm4LkgwmDOITEhX2HE4cZidOKr4rkjDaNv5ARkBuQVZJ9l_6Yb5oTm7Wb7JykogCkkaeErEesqq9stfK3PsAawOPDOsT2xYrGrspK1CPWiti929Tlz-jW6xTsOO988B_xs_xL_go=

This has some changes, most mentioned above. Also +1 Power charge from tree since those are a nice boost. You might want to get a "Hegemony's Era" unique once you have enough currency (or luck). Also check the specific build (Immortal Wukong Janitor or so, should be somewhere here).
“Losing a limb is no excuse for cowardice.” - Master Sollis, "Blood Song"
Or try:

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAxthYYz38jM_2SF8_458nL-8OvJ98uPGsKS5_4zH7m1jkUWebrj534zwtxq63Pv4K2L01ksT2J-38S2wWhxmsqlnzwBoW-Yg4nYq8mkFy-4uQVaeEGjhM_69sxYrwH6IAFE2paASzAnFBh_nogsco-uvuuJOnCI9GW1mftFiuSi7tRLlDp6W18qlueA3oZj_8CLG-igHcpBkb-iXfhNluab6n0k3AD9XtapO2QU4qW6_A83z1iiLApmVNFFJHfr2BmSuDOO98

u have alot more armor

bandit quest: Oak (40 hp) oak( or skill point) oak for endurance

u have alot of acuracy from tree and u use an added acuracy gem which gives u critical chance to if u make it ++

Bor will be nice for 15% block and the anvil for another 10%

U will need atak speed on the staff at least 15% ( in my opinion is a must )
Last edited by christian0091 on Oct 16, 2014, 6:21:47 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info