Ground slammer can't do 70 maps help

Looks like I've capped out at about 69 maps. Any advice? I'm in rampage league.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAnEEswUtDjwS4RQgFE0UcRZvGJEZLho4HOcg8CECJIskqicvJ-0t0ja6Nuk6UjrYPAU8LT0PPfxAoETnTdhQR1QLVw1YY18_YEthUmaeah5qO2wWbpdyqXTteu97jHy7fNl99YM4hmCHGYx2jM-QVZHOnz6fy5_fogCi6qSspzCnhKgYqWisqrc-u-28n8AaxBXE9sWKxq7G2NIh2L3jauOf6XzqGOw47w7vTu988B_yL_Kc9kj3Mve--Ov60vxL_go=

To be completely honest the graveyard 70 boss just owned me and I feel a bit down. My build is a bit off I'm sure. TYIA. At level 80 I feel like I should be doing higher maps. Not using Haste atm. Life 4789.
Lies! I got GCP every time I kill a mob with my mouth in JUST the right position! So now I just have to make sure I can make it to that position before the mob is dead each time. :-P
~CrystalisQualinthi
your stat pages would be useful.

First thing I noticed was your ground slam links are not very optimized. Consider switching blood magic and life gained on hit for melee physical damage and added fire, and get mana leech on gear to sustain your skills. Second your passive tree is a mess, and you haven't specced much damage. There's a few good ground slam builds around that you could snag a good tree to look at. Make sure your res is capped. Merveil is also not an easy boss for melees, so there's that as well
well, first I saw "cannot do 70 maps", I was kinda "yeah, that can happen if you messed up your tree or stuff. then I saw "graveyard map" and I understood.
map merveil is one of the hardest bosses (with Dominus, the jungle valley boss, and shock 'n horror imo)

I've a 83 arcer templar, and for me merveil map is a no-go. tons of pain, too few rewards
Thank you for the replies, I was thinking of dumping my char, might be thinking that the light at the end of the tunnel is not a train after all.
Lies! I got GCP every time I kill a mob with my mouth in JUST the right position! So now I just have to make sure I can make it to that position before the mob is dead each time. :-P
~CrystalisQualinthi
Hey, i am a LVL 88 GS Marauder from Beyond League and i had a look on your items end gems, and i don t think it is the best you can get.
1. Get LIFE LEECH instead of Life gain on hit from 1000 DPS its better
2. Get more DPS:
2.1 -> Better Mace like Steelhammer, Piledriver or something equel (it is faster, same stunduration and much more dps than Marui

2.2 -> Herold of Ash + Hatred + Reduced Mana
2.3 -> Get some Attackspeed Gloves, Add Physical DMG Rings/Amulet/Gloves/Belt, get a "reduced enemy stunthrehold Belt"

2.4 -> Drop Bloodmagic -> get some DMG Gem (Melee Physical DMG!) and Lifeleech from Amulet/Ring/Gloves

3.1 More Survibility: Get more Lifeleech!
3.2 CWDM + Endurienc Cry + Immortal Call + Enfeeble/Warlords Mask

btw. i can t open your Passiv Tree atm, i will look at it later

Much Things to do

My stats: 6200 Life, GS (5Linked) 29.000dps , Heavystrike (5Linked) 54.000 dps
76%, 75%, 75%, -25%
Buy/Roll a Armorflask of Ironskin (x%more Armor during flask effect)
and PLEASE buy a "remove" Bleeding Flask (Vaal Bleeding)
and 2 Life Flask should be a "66% Instead Recovery Flask"
I recommend you read this guide http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1038081, this help me a lot. But in this build low armor so you NEED cwdt+molten shell+immortal. Good look!
Well your passive tree is a bit fucked as it is, the only good thing is the erqi you got. there is also a little trick if you want to play a successful ground slammer, don't even waste 1 point in life nodes and go fully CI and get ES or ES/AR gear.

Ofc, you need a bit attack speed as a Slammer but the main aim of the skill is to stun enemies as often and as long as possible,and if your base damage is too low you wont stun anything on higher level maps even with 298462349730947% increased attack speed, and only stunned monsters means no harm, and thats also a huge defensive advantage.

i would stack as much phys DMG, Stun Thrs/dur as possible and then IAS at least.

Fast 2H maces with moderate MIN DMG are only good for PVP since a lot of players doesn't have the same amount of life like monsters in higher level maps (stun scales with the opponents life), so i would keep your erqi its beside mirror worthy high end maces best in slot.
- Best Signature Ever -
Last edited by BestUsernameEver on Oct 13, 2014, 9:17:51 PM
Yes your Skill tree is very horrible!

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAecCcQSzCZYOFA48FCAUTRRxFPYYkRnpGjga5BznIPAhNCcgJy8n7TGeMok0jjWSOuE8LT38ROdN41BHUeZUSVbZV-JYY1nzXz9gxGoeajtqpWvZbBZyqXuMfNmGO4cZiI-Mz5BVnsWfy6IApKymV6cwp4SoGKlorKq0L7c-vJ_AGsEExPbGrsbYy0PYvd7B37_jn-oY6wnsOO8O8B_yL_JF9kj3Mvjr_Ev9MP4K_o__0w==

Build like this and it is prity better. Drop the Res. notes, got better items and make more dmg

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info