Dkoder's Assassination Service Stream

Alright, here's the deal: You want some badass boss dead. If you give me a Sacrifice or Mortal Set

I will run the map, kill all the bad guys and I give you all the loot!. You can follow me inside the map or wait outside, watching the stream on www.twitch.tv/d3kodr . I prefer we run the map in my hideout for less lag when I do my assassination on Atziri and her minions. 1 run takes about 5 minutes. In the extremely unlikely event that a mirror drops, we share the profit 50/50 if not otherwise agreed upon.

I can also kill Über Atziri. Only I are allowed to go inside the instance until Atziri is dead if not otherwise agreed upon.
If I should fail the map I will give u a new map or exalts equivalent.

Need help with The Guardians, Shaper or Uber Elder, I can do that no problem.
10c for guardian kill, 20c for Shaper, 45c for Uber Elder

Hall of Grandmasters Service 15c, full clear

Video of Uber Elder and Shaper kill:

Delve Jugg lvl 96:
Spoiler

Our Father who art in Heaven, Random be thy name. Your items come. Your strats be done on softcore as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily RNG and forgive us our reeeps as we forgive those who reeep against You. Lead us not into bad trades, and shelter us from desync. For thine is the glory, the drops, and the rolls, forever. In RNGesus' name. Amen.

100% all res PoE 3.5
Spoiler
Kitty's Guide On Post Formatting - view-thread/1913874
Last edited by Dkodr on Jan 11, 2019, 8:39:28 PM
Last bumped on Jan 14, 2017, 2:25:44 PM
bump?
Free bump for you, awesome service^^
"
IceReefer420 wrote:
Free bump for you, awesome service^^

Appreciate it!
great runner.. bump
build looks fun and enjoy watching your stream
nice uber runner
2 tps used only

and some rares

BEST SERIVCE!
"
chambozz wrote:

BEST SERIVCE!
Serivce very ncie!
Used service multiple times got a hope drop and was paid immediately. Would recommend his service to anyone!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info