Cross-league PvP

Hey guys,
I have an idea, if it would be possible to make cross-league PvP avalaible. I think it would be really great for LLD and it would be very interesting to meet many new people and builds. I think it would also revive the LLD scene a bit between tournaments and it would be possible to play 3v3s really often. What do you think?
...„kokot“, „piča“ a „jebať“. Tři důvody, proč mám rád slovenštinu. - najlepší český výrok 2014
Please please please. It would also encourage those hesitant to play temp-leagues to engage in them knowing they aren't missing quality PVP with the chars they create.
"Not logistically possible."
Last edited by Lordsidro on Oct 9, 2014, 3:42:00 PM
Cutthroat as a permanent league is what we need.
"
banziten wrote:

In cutthroat's current state, not only would it be unbalanced but the population of that league would go down extremely fast. It needs some rework to keep people motivated to play it even if they die.
IGN: @GreenDude
"
GreenDude wrote:
"
banziten wrote:

In cutthroat's current state, not only would it be unbalanced but the population of that league would go down extremely fast. It needs some rework to keep people motivated to play it even if they die.

Open pvp, non HC. That's all there is to it. Id also like to see the option allowing people to transfer their existing characters from whatever league into it ONE time only, can't transfer back.
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
Last edited by MullaXul on Oct 11, 2014, 7:24:11 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info