[1.3.x] Snubby's Windripper Build

Hey guys,
This build is for all you people that have a windripper and have no idea what to do with it. This build is by no means the best, it just works well.

Pros
Spoiler
Can oneshot entire mobs in high level maps.
The King of the Hill passive means that monsters will have a hard time getting near you, especially Rhoas.
It can basically destroy most content
You can use either Split Arrow + Chain or Tornado Shot + GMP, its all up to preference, they both use same colors and same links

Cons
Spoiler
Not much life, I'm currently at 3.4k. I'm surviving well enough though.
Windripper can be expensive for some people, although prices are at an all time low.
6L is required for maximum output.
Not much in the way of defense, basically, you kill everything before it kills you.

Gem Links (in order of importance)
Spoiler
6L - Split Arrow, Chain, Blood Magic, Weapon Elemental Damage, Life Leech, Inc Crit Damage

6L - Elemental Hit, Weapon Elemental Damage, Blood Magic, Life Leech, Increased Critical Damage, Faster Attacks

4L Helmet - Reduced Mana, Anger, Wrath, Empower

4L Gloves/Boots - Herald of Thunder, Reduced mana. Smoke mine, Blood Magic
4L Gloves/Boots - Cast when damage Taken, Enduring Cry, Immortal Call, Increased Duration

My Gear
Spoiler

Final Tree
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYAAx4GIwceDkgPqxGWFSAWvxmKGbQajx9BIXYj9iT9JpUqCyo4Kk0s6S9vMHwx-jIJNZI51D8nRXxJUUp9SshLV02SUUdRTFM1VUtW-luvXfJh4mNDZU1noGxGbqpvnnBScLtw1XJscsN293cHd9d9W38rgwmGzocTh3aJ04w2jX2P-pAKlS6Xl5u1nKSgn6luqwusR7Q4tUi18r02vqfA48EzwzrKSsrTzAbWiti92RPdDeOf5RnnVOwY8NXxs_Pq9tr7Cfv1_MX_3g== As you level up further, just grab more life from the life wheel

Bandits
Spoiler
Normal - Oak
Cruel - Kraityn or Passive
Merciless - Alira

Stats
Spoiler
Split arrow - 23.5k tooltip
Elemental hit - 75k Tooltip
Chance to hit - 92%
Crit chance - 92% (full charges)
Crit Multi - 421%

Feel free to ask any questions, will add to the guide as people ask.

Thanks
Snobby
Last edited by Draconyn on Dec 28, 2014, 1:19:20 AM
Updated for 1.3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info