ANGRYAFRICAN's Fat Quad Curse Summoner.

Playing this build in beyond league, lv 72, i'm loving this build, also, my friends who play in party with me are loving too because EE + tri-curse helps a lot.

my current gear:
This world is an illusion, exile!
Totems for life!
Is there a version without the Gloves/Amulet corruption?

Those are so ridiculously hard to find. There is literally none on Rampage up for sell. NONE.

I feel like this makes your guide extremely weak and lacking because it depends on items that are basically out of reach, not because of price but simply because of rarity.
Last edited by RXXQ on Oct 13, 2014, 10:50:11 PM
"
RXXQ wrote:

Those are so ridiculously hard to find. There is literally none on Rampage up for sell. NONE.

I feel like this makes your guide extremely weak and lacking because it depends on items that are basically out of reach, not because of price but simply because of rarity.

Can try to buy bulk of clean sidhebreath amulets (they are cheap) and corrupt em. Chance of getting desired corruption is low ofc, out of ~30 tries best i've got was 4% spell block chance and +4% chaos ress. Rest of them unchanged or bricked.

Build looks cool, might try if i'll get wealthy someday (should of stop ripping characters at beyond already)
Last edited by Taddis5 on Oct 14, 2014, 4:41:20 PM
Anyway to get an update on your current gear?
"
RXXQ wrote:

As I say in my guide, its not necessary to have those items. Simply use one Dodre's damning and go triple curse. Hell, triple curse with a level 3 enhance in a 6L chest late-game is likely better than quad curse. Elemental weakness as a 4th curse is simply a luxury.

+1 curse amulet of some kind is better than a Dodres, but its not needed.
My witch just ripped to Archer Exile in Academy map Beyond... trying this build now.

Doing wonders! I took a bit different approach to passivetree, because I had +1 Curse Stone of lazhwar. Here is my current gear:

And here is LVL 90 Passive tree:
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEABAcFLQY5BkkG6QthEJcTbBZvFy8YahpVGmwkqicvJ2Eo-iqYKw01kjboNuk6WDrhPfxBh0QERZ1Ms025TeNPfVFgU1JVxlXWWAdYY1ivXhNfP2BLYSFko2Tnaqxr23TteA14L3loecB673zlfRh-4oBWgKSCx4PbhO-HKYhAjM-PRpAzmK2a4Juhna6gtKZXpqynCKluqZWsmKyvtfK3PriTvJ_BBMOGxtjMvNP72L3ZC9rd3B3jauOf5wvnkevu7Iru2e8O8wbzvvZI99f56PqA-tL7qv4K_o8=

With this setup I achieve 74% Block and 75% Spellblock, Still figuring out if I want to add Tempest shield with lifeleech and Blind for example and drop one of puritys (could save some points and respec Sovereignity) Great build nevertheless!
Last edited by Matkja on Oct 20, 2014, 10:55:38 AM

Wondering if anyone else finds the MS way too slow with anvil. Made the build feel unplayable to me ha. Would actually go with a stone of lazhwar variant as well just because of the extra movement speed lol.

None the less, great build AA.
Awesome build. Sadly, I died at lvl 88 to a fractured devourer. But it was totally my fault to run Plateau map with vulnerability and +% monster damage mods and I forgot to use my CWDT setup. I want to use something similar in the upcoming league. I am thinking about scion's variation of this build.

This build allows me to run 3 purities and Hatred aura. What do you think about it?
Last edited by Semarogin on Nov 18, 2014, 9:31:56 AM
Awesome build, just used it in the 1 week HC race, finished at level 87 just within the top 50 at #49 :O
(#27 if you don't count all the dead people :p)

My gear:

Spoiler

Several of the BiS uniques missing, for obvious reasons, but the reason I ended up with no 6s5L for quality temporal chains is that the optimist in me wanted to wait until I could buy a Vis Mortis to 6s for the extra DPS, but that didn't end up happening :p

Good rares with self explanatory stats in the weapon, shield and chest slot are strong enough for this build to work nicely. My weapon would have been better off being used for %mana regeneration from a wand, but I was lazy and just used this resist stick instead.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info