Micro-transaction Previews.

Thought id bring this up since theyre adding even more today.

I think that you guys should really add in previews, whether it be something like a flash/java program or in game coding.

A Flash/Java program that has the models and effects and allows you to preview things would be great, just load up the item model and effect, preview it before you purchase it. (Something similar to WoWheads item previewer).

Im not going to lie, im very hesitant when i buy things, whether it be Path of Exile or things for other games.

I really like how the MTX coming out tomorrow look, thing is, i dont know how theyll look with certain effects, etc. That pretty much goes for most things (While you guys do have videos of the effects its more than likely not on the model we want to see it on).

Example - Id love to see how that Devourers Maul looks with all the effects, however i cant because i dont own x or y effect, since i cant preview it anyways, im not going to buy it. (Only exception is if i get someone to show me it in game or send me a screenshot, then if i do enjoy how it looks ill more than likely buy it).

I think that doing something like this would really help out.

Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
Last edited by Tin_Foil_Hat on Oct 1, 2014, 6:58:32 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info