new player , have some questions about the game

Hi Guys ..

this is my first post here after join in the game and i have some important questions about the game , first i like the general game style and i would start play & continue in this game
but i don't know much about the game so excuse me if i became booring guest

1- what if i level up my character in ex : beyond league and it be my main character in the game and the league end and it back to standard then the character will be trash or something like that ? because some ppl said that the standard is empty .

2- can i change my league from standard to new league if they added new leagues ?

3- if i compelete a build on my char then after somedays i wanted to change the build is that possible or better made a new char ? and if i made new char the first char will be a like a trash and no important or what ?

sry for bad english but i really like the game and didn't want to leave it before i start playing :((

thanks all :
"
LazyDX wrote:
Hi Guys ..

this is my first post here after join in the game and i have some important questions about the game , first i like the general game style and i would start play & continue in this game
but i don't know much about the game so excuse me if i became booring guest

1- what if i level up my character in ex : beyond league and it be my main character in the game and the league end and it back to standard then the character will be trash or something like that ? because some ppl said that the standard is empty .

2- can i change my league from standard to new league if they added new leagues ?

3- if i compelete a build on my char then after somedays i wanted to change the build is that possible or better made a new char ? and if i made new char the first char will be a like a trash and no important or what ?

sry for bad english but i really like the game and didn't want to leave it before i start playing :((

thanks all :

standard is not empty , standard gets the reputation as the trash league because like a trash heap it is where everything ends up. This is a negative in the fact that there are extremely rich people with game breaking items in standard.

these items are often legacy items that are left over from prior balance sweeps and are over powered.

that being said standard still has a decent sized community second only to the current 3 month equivalent league (rampage).

if you dont care about competition or the presence of op items that you cant get through conventional means , then there really is nothing wrong with standard.

Many people , who dont wish to start over, will start their game in what ever current 3 month league is offered and then stay in standard when it is all over.
Last edited by Saltychipmunk on Oct 1, 2014, 9:16:20 AM
1) Standard is decent. Rampage is only better to make currency if you go super fast and do profitable things before others do. Not for a beginner. The added features in rampage are not really major. And you can probably find cheaper stuff in standard (yes there is also very expensive stuff, but in both cases you won't buy it). I started again in rampage but finally I think I didn't get any advantage from just playing in standard.

2) you can create new characters in any league, you can't switch you characters from a league to another

3) Depends of the difference between previous and new build. It's decently cheap (a few hours grind to change 5-10points maybe, depends on your farming capabilities).
If you change completely, you'd better do a new char. It will be as fast or faster once you know how to do it, and you get to keep the other char if you want to play it again.
After it's just a matter of preference.
I have 4 characters, 1 I stopped playing mid leveling, too slow, 1 decently high level that I probably won't play much (not as good as the others) and 2 others that I will probably keep playing.
Creating new characters is often at least as fun as doing end game content.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info