Hong kong protest

So the media is all ablaze with this protest against communism.

Heres some questions:

What are the chances that some foreign powers counter intelligence agency assisted in the rally?

Does the common person not recognize that the media controls who leads in a democracy?

What are they thinking?
For years i searched for deep truths. A thousand revelations. At the very edge...the ability to think itself dissolves away.Thinking in human language is the problem. Any separation from 'the whole truth' is incomplete.My incomplete concepts may add to your 'whole truth', accept it or think about it
The foreign powers accusations are a favorite of oppressors. No proof needed.

And the media there is state controlled, but the people are still protesting.
I read an article about this today. It was saying that the protesters were being excessively civil. They were picking up trash, painting over graffiti, and generally attempting to make Hong Kong better. Umbrellas were being used to to protect themselves from the sun and the tear gas dropped on them by the police.

I also read an article a few days before this protest hit the news, about how china just gave all their police guns and that most of them had no idea how to use them. There supposedly has been escalations of police shootings.

Seems to me there is a sad state of affairs going on in every country and the 99 are seriously dissatisfied with the goings on of the 1 percenters.

When you have nothing left to lose that is when you will stand up. For some, by the time that happens there will be nothing to stand up for.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info