Righteous fire Theory craft- The super sayain build. Good or bad?

Spoiler
https://www.poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgAAaHTaYpSg2E356FOlDF8cp8autz5Bh9i9_goxnqZXOuHyRV8_wQR5aAtheA2pbrXyNZLvDicv459QUC7_og9YY8bY9kiMzz38CfYlrf0LA8YUcacwns1VtVNSRZ2a4OvuKPqCx3F5FxwSaZ2upwi4kxhlmK2iAPAfxYqvbEz_PC3vfIM4FE0EswJxDXxXyYFvnjyMdk3YFm8abONqNukkqp_LDjwYkVBHFCCHGWwW_Esn7cT22t0D7h2-M4esqs8yWW1fmG6q

Level 80-normal oak favor
Essential gear: Rise of the phoenix. Purity of fire.
The idea here is righteous fire. But here's the kicker you run a vaal discipline with increased duration along side an immortal call CWDT setup. Momentarily becoming an invincible fire surrounded monster. Since your righteous fire you may consider a spell like FP with cold penetration and iron will to proc EE but still do damage.
So fellow exiles good or bad!
Given ur low life regen + ES I don't think you can maintain RF so u constantly have to drink and thats a pain in the butt.
"This is a Buff"
-------------------------------
There is an old almost forgotten prophecy, that hell will freeze over.
But we just recently discovered the true cause of this unlikely event:
By the time GGG manage to balance their game.
"
Given ur low life regen + ES I don't think you can maintain RF so u constantly have to drink and thats a pain in the butt.
Doing the math you cut it pretty even without vitality. Vitality will make up for the energy shield. It all actually works out quite well.
Thanks for post here

Last edited by lisaa on Dec 18, 2014, 12:54:00 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info