2 new Ideas for Races

Just a couple of ideas id like to see in races.

1)A Race based around the rampage idea, scores based on kill streaks, or my personal favorite, just straight up overall kills.

2)A race thats acutally well you know, a race. the scene would be something like the ledge, with obstacles and such to slow people down, and every so often a mob that needs killed to advance to next part. players could start out with a pair of boots with already move speed mod on them, and a quicksilver flask. scores based on distance.
IGN:Axe_Crazy
I have a race idea:

1 Hour Hideout Decoration race. Maphackers gonna get fuckt in this one.
I have an idea. Actually having a race season.
IGN: Hybris_the_StormHerald - Nemesis
Season 3 - #3 Marauder - #15 overall points
Season 4 - #2 Marauder - #2 Duelist - #9 overall points
Season 5 - #1 Marauder - #2 Duelist - #20 overall points
"
Hybriis wrote:
I have an idea. Actually having a race season.

Nah that makes too much sense we can't have that.
Soon ™
[quote="Hilbert"]
CT should be around the art of PKing and not griefing lower levels.
[/quote]
http://www.twitch.tv/zoroxo123
so no one has any input about these ideas? I am personally bored of the same old races they currently have, which are all essentially the same, minus the 2 specialty races.
"
MasterAxe wrote:
so no one has any input about these ideas? I am personally bored of the same old races they currently have, which are all essentially the same, minus the 2 specialty races.

I am bored with the current races too. Kappa.
IGN: Hybris_the_StormHerald - Nemesis
Season 3 - #3 Marauder - #15 overall points
Season 4 - #2 Marauder - #2 Duelist - #9 overall points
Season 5 - #1 Marauder - #2 Duelist - #20 overall points
"
MasterAxe wrote:

Honest opinion: Terrible ideas. First one requires just plain RNG on who gets the most mobs in a map.

Second idea just requires having a maphack. Not really interested in either of them.
"
Rithz wrote:
"
MasterAxe wrote:

Honest opinion: Terrible ideas. First one requires just plain RNG on who gets the most mobs in a map.

Second idea just requires having a maphack. Not really interested in either of them.

First one, yes it has luck involved, as it should, but the good racers will get a decent system down as to how to get the most on a more regular basis, and will always place as usual.

Second one, maphack would do nothing, im not talking about a maze, hell the map could be revealed for all i care, its all about distance.
Game doesn't need more casual races.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info