Game still not launching

I reported this issue back a few months ago, support was really unhelpful passing me from one guy to another (not even tech guys) and not even reading beyond the title of my email. I thought I would check in after today's latest patch, still not running. Reinstalled everything, yada yada yada. Keep it up, this way I might actually finish collecting my DH set.
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
can you describe the problem in more detail?

do you get any error messages?

does anything show up in the windows event/error logs?

just saying that the game doesn't start is only marginally helpful. there are many reasons the game won't start for people, so we need more symptoms and errors messages when possible.
Last edited by Drakier on Sep 29, 2014, 9:58:33 AM
Thanks for offering to help but I wasn't asking for help. I merely posted an update. I have talked with support about this, at length and in detail. It was a comical tale of incompetence that I ended when a 'support' guy apparently did a hasty google search and suggested that I install some malware from a known scam site - I am going with Hanlon's razor on this one.

Right now I just wanted to see if it was fixed after several patches and saw that it wasn't, that is all. If someone from GGG sees this and actually decides to deal with the problem instead of trying to cross a support request off their list fast, they already have all the information.
this is a support forum.

if you don't want support, then you're in the wrong place.

try "feedback".

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info