Tora Hidout lvl 3 Waterfall

+++++++++++++++++++++lvl 7 Tora and the WATERFALL++++++++++

Guys... :) i love what you gave us hideouts and i love customizing them. But i have 1 just 1
mini suggestion.
Im working on my Tora hideout and playing this game just to make best hideout but on lvl 3
when i got bigger hideout Waterfall changed position and now its barely visible, cause it rotated
counter clockwise

Is it possible just to rotate it back( clockwise ) or show it better? because that was my main reason to chose Tora and now it lost the touch for me :) and maybe for others too. its just a little change that i think all would appreciate on lvl 3 hidout so it could be more visible
and better to work with :)

Thnx
@furyofwoodan
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
A place-able waterfall decoration might also be interesting, along with other decorations that one could use to resemble a hot strings or etc.
I, personally, would rather the whole 3rd expansion be redone to be the same orientations as the 2nd with the 3rd island instead.

I dislike that the tree bridge got "civilized" by a stone bridge, that all the careful position-specific decorations I've placed get ruined, and that I had been staring at that empty patch of dirt to the north only be to severely disappointed to find it's not part of the last Lush hideout expansion.
Casual Alt-Life is best Life.

Gen 1: Spectre Necromancer, Caustic Trapper, Righteous Incinerator, 3Dragons Deadeye, Elemental Raider
Gen 2: Flicker Blade Vortexer, Perandus Hierophant, Iron Commander, Poison Flurrier
Gen 3: Cycloning Slayer, Berserker Witherstormer, LL SRS Auramancer.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info