The large Lush Hideout upgrade is a slap in the face

Upgrading to a large hideout should EXPAND the hideout, NOT change the entire layout of it to mess up what you had prior.

The stream got switched around and started going into an entirely different part of the layout. And instead of upgrading the tree trunk bridge into the stone bridge, the stone bridge appears in an entirely different place! My design was based on where that bridge was.

I'm pissed because I've spent a significant amount of time on this, and don't like for my effort to be lost because of an ill-conceived "upgrade."

One final thing, and this is a request. There is a random tree that inexplicably, for god knows what reason, spawns in the middle of what was earlier an open area. Let ME put the freaking trees, I don't want you deciding to spawn them randomly in the middle of an area that I had already designed. Please get rid of it.

Sorry if I sound mad, but if I spend 20 hours designing a layout, I expect the whole thing to not be ruined when I upgrade to a larger version of it.

The Lush hideout's final expansion just leaves so much to be desired. So much so that I'm thinking of switching to Haku's coastal location.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info