another noob mara thread, dont be angry plz))

hi there , afteh 4 death on hc i tryed to make my own build ...

2h lifeleach tanky

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEBAdwEswUtCygOPBLZEuEUIBRNFFIUcRiRGNsZLho4Gj4b-hznIPAhVSFgJd8n7SkuLdIx-zIJNro26DbpOlI62D38QKBE50ZpR35N2FBHUFBUSVW1VgRXDVhjWK9Z810AXz9gS2EhYVJlTWaeah5qO26Xcql07XTxeA1673y4fNmBb4TZhmCHKYdqjHaMz5BVkGyRzpT7njyeuZ7Nnz6fy6IAouqkGacwp4SoGKloqZSsqrndu-2-isAawQTG2NIh2WHcPd-_42rnUuw47w7vTvGs8i_ynPPd9kj3vvrS

any suggestions ?
do i need iron reflexes?
Last edited by addanos on Feb 6, 2013, 4:55:26 AM
Don't spend 111 points, you will never get there, always try to get you build nearly complete around 80 points since that is a number any1 can reach.
Also there is no point in judging this build now because there is no knowing what you will ahve picked at which level.
If you could start a max level char with all points, great build. but since this is not the case there is no points even looking at it seriously

check out the existing build that have been commented on and use those. The game has been in closed beta for a long time and you will find a build on pretty much anything since alot has been tested and people know what works and what doesn't
I reckon the 5 nodes leading into and including purity of essence are largely useless.
IGN Trinification

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info