[Beyond] MoM phys wander

"
LendoKaar wrote:
"
Smoojoe wrote:

what would you advise to levels as until switching over to PS? and I don't intend to lvl till 91 before I switch over? ;) thanks!

Hm flameblast/arc is good for lvling, you probably can start play wander much eariler, just drop vaal pact and some offensive nodes.
Actualy ask Yalaka for his build :)
I also know friend who lvled as a wander i try to ask him what is best way to do that.

okay arc seems like a good alternative to flameblast. I'm fine with lvling to around 60ish before switching to wands. Thanks dude
Well I cant answer that question at all. :D
I just respecced my Lvl 74 Dagger Reave with around 60 Regret Orbs.
I am using crown of eyes and Maligaros. I guess then it's mostly about the levels.
My Passive Tree looks like this atm:

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYAAx4EBwYjBx4I9AmgDXwOSBGWFLAWvxzcH0Ei9CaVKPoqCy0fNZI2PTpYP3NBh0ZxSVFKmkyzUDBVS1XGVytXyVm8XfJfKmHiYqxjQ2pDaoxrF2yMbOdtGW1scFJw1X_Ggh6Cx4MJg9uJ04w2kyeVIJUummGdqqIEoqOi2bDYtAy1SLc-vOq9gr7uwFTBxcHzxSjHysgUyUTOcNi92wvbXt-K6QLquuvk8NXz6vVv9lv25_no-u_8ZP4K_rM=

Maybe I focuseed on the wrong passives too.

And this is my gear:

I think once I get more Currency I will buy new boots so I dont need the massive Resists the rings give me and can get some #phys damage and Accuracy on them.
Or would you update the gear in another way?
"
Yalaka wrote:
Well I cant answer that question at all. :D
I just respecced my Lvl 74 Dagger Reave with around 60 Regret Orbs.
I am using crown of eyes and Maligaros. I guess then it's mostly about the levels.
My Passive Tree looks like this atm:

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYAAx4EBwYjBx4I9AmgDXwOSBGWFLAWvxzcH0Ei9CaVKPoqCy0fNZI2PTpYP3NBh0ZxSVFKmkyzUDBVS1XGVytXyVm8XfJfKmHiYqxjQ2pDaoxrF2yMbOdtGW1scFJw1X_Ggh6Cx4MJg9uJ04w2kyeVIJUummGdqqIEoqOi2bDYtAy1SLc-vOq9gr7uwFTBxcHzxSjHysgUyUTOcNi92wvbXt-K6QLquuvk8NXz6vVv9lv25_no-u_8ZP4K_rM=

Maybe I focuseed on the wrong passives too.

And this is my gear:

I think once I get more Currency I will buy new boots so I dont need the massive Resists the rings give me and can get some #phys damage and Accuracy on them.
Or would you update the gear in another way?

You missing a lot of crit chance and accuracy which is realy important. Also crit multiplier from tree and ammulet.
As a shadow you dont need witch start nodes at all. If you need mana you can get dreamer node.
I think 15 attacks speed in shadow start is better than 30% phys damage.
Probably something like this:
Is optimal for now.
Last edited by LendoKaar on Oct 6, 2014, 11:18:02 AM
Thanks a lot :) I really appreciate your help.
Maybe you got an opinion on the gear too? What would you change next?
Last edited by Yalaka on Oct 6, 2014, 11:19:28 AM
"
Yalaka wrote:
Thanks a lot :) I really appreciate your help.
Maybe you got an opinion on the gear too? What would you change next?

Boots and belt first, it shouldn't be that hard to get triple res belt with life. After that you can check for good rings and amulets with accuracy + flat phys and crit multi on amulet. ( probably you have to run lower lvl of reduced mana for a while or get 30 strenght node from tree.
Btw i recorded video about build, but somehow its 18 min long and not very accurate :D, gonna remake it tomorrow and hopefully it's gonna be good.
Last edited by LendoKaar on Oct 6, 2014, 11:37:50 AM
Nice, I'm thrilled for that.
The changes to the tree you suggested raised my Dps by about 1/3 which is really nice I think. In 3 more levels I will have the Crit Multi Nodes, really excited to see the effects.
Yeah im kinda relying on the Strength the Belt and Boots provide, which annoys the hell out of me. I'll see what I can do, thanks again!
So I finally switched over to Wander at level 56 (had a 130 pdps wand waiting for me) and the damage is really good in my opinion: 1,130 dps with 5 power and 3 frenzy charges, on a 4-Link with GMP+Chain. This is my passive tree at level 58.

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMA_rPpAt-KbRm9glcrwFQI9GpDvOqVIGsXOlhVxoPbBAdMsy0fXyrr5MHz2wuCHj9zvu7JRMfKmmEUsAmgbOf2585wf8aio35ZEZYOSGNDXfJwUonTcNW1SPPqKgsfQQYjFr8DHlVLYeImlYw2gwlGcbQMkycc3FAwSVHw1ZUuBx42PW1sYqydqmyM

I am however worried because I feel quite squishy, artic armour is only at level 7. So I intend to go over the ES nodes to mana regen an even into Scion life wheel to get a bit more tankiness first.

Any thoughts on that?

Plus I was wondering how you deal with reflect that you hit off-screen (which happens quite).

You don't want to use GMP if you only have 1k dps even at low level. Go for LMP until your dps is much too high.

There are some easy ways to level as a wander:

and Herald of Ice. You won't need any auras, not even a weapon. Just make sure you have an Engraved Wand and try to get crit (and ideally attack speed) on it.

You will only have around 2k life at Merciless but can push 1k-5k Chain DPS at level 40-60 rather easily. Depends on whether you are willing to run a Tabula, which just sky rockets everything.

Oh and there is Meginord's. Pretty insane as long as you can afford the lack of resists. Honestly, Meginord's could theoretically compete with Maligaro's (it can't, don't get me wrong - but almost).
#1 Templar Closed Beta HC Ladder (lvl 83)
Thanks for the input. I proceeded towards shaper to get more mana/mana rag to sustain higher AA. Would you advise against that then? I intend to take the true strike cluster next followed by the remaining Wand nodes.

Also I'm clearing pretty nicely with 1k dmg with GMP, so why would you still advise to use LMP instead?

Here's my equipment. very lackluster, but I ripped some better gear with the Wander I leveled before.

Spoiler

EDIT: tried switching out Hatred for herald of ash+ice which increased my dps. LMP works very nicely too, not sure which is better at the moment LMP or GMP though.
Last edited by Smoojoe on Oct 12, 2014, 6:38:56 PM
so what were ur bandit choices?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info