[Beyond] MoM phys wander

Work in progress.

Hi guys i want to share one of the most fun builds i ever played.

Put together Cloak of defiance, vaal pact, crown of eyes to get high damage and decent survivability.

Some dps and survivability stats to get started:

Frenzy with herald of ice + ash and hatred(Leeching it from group member)
Spoiler

Frenzy solo with just hatred
Spoiler

Power Siphon GMP with herald of ice + ash and hatred
Spoiler

Power Siphon Solo:
Spoiler

My defensive stats:
Spoiler

That mana regen + 405 mana leech

Current build lvl 94:

My current gear:
Spoiler
Build is not cheap but it doesn't cost very much at least at beyond.

My gear for example:
Spoiler

5l Cloak of defiance ~5 ex
Crown of eyes 4.5 ex
Maligaros 6 chaos
Wand 7 ex, probably can get little less dps for ~3 ex
Amulet 1 ex
Rings 10 chaos death eye, self crafted demon grip.
Self crafted belt.

Gems and links:
Single target: Frenzy + power charge on crit(have to keep charges up) + weapon elemental damage(Not using Physical Projectile to scale down my physical damage(for reflect) and have more cold and lightning damage to freeze and shock + Increased Critical damage
AoE: 5l: Power siphon + Physical projectile damage + GMP + Chain + Increased Critical Damage.
6l Probably i add faster attacks, some other gems like rarity or added chaos might be good as well.
Auras: Reduced mana + Hatred + clarity for solo play. Reduced mana + Herald of ash + Herald of ice + Clarity for group play(when someone run hatred)
CWDT CWDT + Enduring Cry + Immortal call + increased duration
Utility: Lightning warp + reduced duration + faster casting
Arctic armour Assasins mark and enfeeble
My flasks set up:

Spoiler

My stream: http://www.twitch.tv/lendokaar
Last edited by LendoKaar on Oct 6, 2014, 12:00:33 AM
Looking for questions and advices how to improve my guide.
Gonna add some videos soon.
Last edited by LendoKaar on Oct 1, 2014, 11:45:22 AM
improve ur guide buy my amu :D

"
thankhoa wrote:
improve ur guide buy my amu :D

wow its realy nice, but i getting so much stats from mine cant remove it atm.
sorry you ripped!

as I'm thinking of doing a wander myself, how did you lvl your char? when did you switch to PS.

cheers
How is/was (rip) your dps so high?
My Dps is at around 4.8k with charges. I still need the Acc/Crit nodes though and I am missing some more Crit Nodes near the Scion.
And of course my wand and my jewellery is worse (seriously yours in insane, I dont get how you bought it for the prices you mention). But how does that make my Dps jump from 4k to 14k? I dont get it.

Im not saying the Dps is low, I can still relatively fast clear lvl 71-73 Maps with my lvl 77 Char, but I just dont get how you reached these numbers.
Last edited by Yalaka on Oct 5, 2014, 9:01:01 PM
"
Smoojoe wrote:
sorry you ripped!

as I'm thinking of doing a wander myself, how did you lvl your char? when did you switch to PS.

cheers

I lvled as self cast arc then i tried summon raging spirits and at lvl 91 i finaly respeced to Wander.
"
Yalaka wrote:
My Dps is at around 4.8k with charges. I still need the Acc/Crit nodes though and I am missing some more Crit Nodes near the Scion.
And of course my wand and my jewellery is worse (seriously yours in insane, I dont get how you bought it for the prices you mention). But how does that make my Dps jump from 4k to 14k? I dont get it.

Im not saying the Dps is low, I can still relatively fast clear lvl 71-73 Maps with my lvl 77 Char, but I just dont get how you reached these numbers.

Its about these 2 items and levels of your character:
Crown of eyes for me it was 42% dps increase from just one item.
Maligaro's is 18% dps increase.
And you need to be around lvl 90 to get all damage nodes from tree with minimal ammount of life nodes.

Btw i tested my dps with 6link and i got 20k gmp chain with just hatred.
Last edited by LendoKaar on Oct 5, 2014, 11:40:20 PM
"
LendoKaar wrote:
"
Smoojoe wrote:
sorry you ripped!

cheers

I lvled as self cast arc then i tried summon raging spirits and at lvl 91 i finaly respeced to Wander.
"
Yalaka wrote:

Its about these 2 items and levels of your character:
Crown of eyes for me it was 42% dps increase from just one item.
Maligaro's is 18% dps increase.
And you need to be around lvl 90 to get all damage nodes from tree with minimal ammount of life nodes.

Btw i tested my dps with 6link and i got 20k gmp chain with just hatred.

what would you advise to levels as until switching over to PS? and I don't intend to lvl till 91 before I switch over? ;) thanks!
"
Smoojoe wrote:

what would you advise to levels as until switching over to PS? and I don't intend to lvl till 91 before I switch over? ;) thanks!

Hm flameblast/arc is good for lvling, you probably can start play wander much eariler, just drop vaal pact and some offensive nodes.
Actualy ask Yalaka for his build :)
I also know friend who lvled as a wander i try to ask him what is best way to do that.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info