How do you know what bandits you took?

I have a shadow in std with all his tree reset and want to try that puncture arrow BTOW. Have no idea what bandits he's got though. Forgot it was my first build here a long time ago.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Sep 28, 2014, 4:29:30 AM
Can you find out by visiting each of the bandits in each difficulty?
TY to those who called me out on my BS on these forums. There is no benefit to being so selfish as to fail to acknowledge others' differing beliefs of what "should be" or believe your own opinions so supreme as to be factual and thus dismiss others' opinions as being somehow a lie or delusional.
Go talk to them. The one that tries to kill is the one you killed. If none aggro.. it was the skill pt.
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
I have a shadow in std with all his tree reset and want to try that puncture arrow BTOW. Have no idea what bandits he's got though. Forgot it was my first build here a long time ago.

Press U
Choose "Normal Act 2" tab
Find "Deal with Bandits" quest "icon" at the right side

Repeat for "Cruel Act 2" and "Merciless Act 2"
Remember, suffering is convenient.
That is why many people prefer it.
Happiness requires effort.
Last edited by HarukaTeno on Sep 28, 2014, 4:38:36 AM
yea you can see it from completed quest log. "U"
Ign: LavaMosse
TimeZone: GMT+2
Last edited by kaarelo on Sep 28, 2014, 5:49:47 AM
"
HarukaTeno wrote:
"
Aim_Deep wrote:

Press U
Choose "Normal Act 2" tab
Find "Deal with Bandits" quest "icon" at the right side

Repeat for "Cruel Act 2" and "Merciless Act 2"

Nice thanks.
Git R Dun!
"
kaarelo wrote:
yea you can see it from completed quest log. "U"

I actually had no idea you could click those once you were done with it for some reason.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info