Yet nobody has found anything about fishing?

This is not a troll thread. I know there will be jokers but for those of all who are serious, I still remember this.

"Just mention fishing"

This was said by Chris while he wrote the patchnotes for forsaken masters live on Google documents.

Has anyone already found out the answer?
me neither undersatand this thing i know there is this uniqe fishing rod but no idea for what it is used and i rly doubt somonne would tell it either also some in fo here

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/748063/page/4
Last edited by Gopstop22 on Sep 28, 2014, 1:09:59 AM
Fishing is Reel
Spoiler
"
C1ON1 wrote:
Fishing is Reel
Spoiler

lmao I just love the flavor text on this thing
ign: PhrozenFlame

"just for try, for see and for know"
I haven't seen that guy lately... who was he? Monstamunch I think.
Better stay in the land of the damned, Exile. Here, even the very words are corrupted by Nightmare.
Yep... he seems to have found better fishing in other forums.
Found out its for the gullible and or rich to get caught up in.
Oh and prolly have to be pretty bored with everything else in the game to chase that stupid shit.

;D
if you kill the white roah with a rod, you have a chance to get a loot explosion. This was called "white roah event" by the devs. There is even a patch note saying how they nerfed it or something.

"
Qarl wrote:
Version 1.0.0f
  • Added a 250ms cooldown to Cast on Damage Taken. There are more changes to this support gem coming in 1.0.1.
  • [b]
  • Fixed an extremely rare bug where too many unique items could drop from a monster outside of the Albino Rhoa Event.
Forum pvp
Last edited by lolozori on Sep 28, 2014, 1:17:08 PM
^to bad amethyst unique flask is atziri only huh?

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info