Has anyone tried this Explosive Arrow build yet?

Hi everyone, have you ever tried Explosive Arrow on Harbinger?
The setup is too expensive to me, i can't do it. It requires a specified Harbinger Bow that may take many exalted orbs to craft:
Prefix mod: +1 to level of gems, +2 to level of bow gems, and Hit cannot be evaded.
Suffix mod: 13% increase attack speed, 38% increase critical chance, 38% increase critical multiplier.
The mod "Hit cannot be evaded" can be done by Master Vagan level 8.

I think Critical explosive arrow is only afraid of evasion and dodge, if we neglect the evasion, then only dodge can matter.

6L are: Empower lvl 4, explosive arrow lvl 21, faster attack, lesser multiple projectiles, fire penetration lvl 21, and concentrated effect.
Althouhg Harbinger Bow has very low speed, it has 9%+ critical chance. That means the explosive arrow will have massive critical chance. If the arrows cannot be evaded, then i think it can hurt bad. We don't need the gem Block chance reduction because the explosive arrows are always stuck to the target even if the target can block.

I have never tried explosive arrow build, and i can't craft the bow like that, so i need your ideas about this. Thanks for your time :)
The explosion from EA has it's own crit chance (6% I think) so your bow's crit chance does not matter.

There is a guy who made a crit EA PvE build he explains how to achieve criticals with EA, he uses global crit and PCOC - I don't know how viable that is for PvP
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1063651

The build is still possible though a fast bow with +1/+2/hits cant be evaded is very good regardless of how much you crit.
"
behakungfu wrote:

Try to theorycraft more before claiming stuff like that :')

Because damn, this is like double wrong.
Last edited by Xantaria on Oct 4, 2014, 5:14:22 PM
"
Xantaria wrote:
"
behakungfu wrote:

Haha yeah, sorry for my mistake... So the mod "Hit cannot be evaded" is only found in Vagan's shop. We cannot craft that mod. Thus, we need to buy Vagan's Grove Bow or Vagan's Thicket Bow, then eternal and exalted it. Is that correct?
"
behakungfu wrote:
"
Xantaria wrote:
"
behakungfu wrote:

Haha yeah, sorry for my mistake... So the mod "Hit cannot be evaded" is only found in Vagan's shop. We cannot craft that mod. Thus, we need to buy Vagan's Grove Bow or Vagan's Thicket Bow, then eternal and exalted it. Is that correct?

T1 attackspeed requires higher ilvl than vagan sell
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info