POE become "not responding" for a few minutes after alt-tab out

In windowed mode. It gets really annoying because this game basically requires you to alt tab a lot. Anyone know whats the problem?

"
outofrealman wrote:
In windowed mode. It gets really annoying because this game basically requires you to alt tab a lot. Anyone know whats the problem?

bump
Do you still experience the issue if you use full screen or full screen bordered mode?
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
Do you still experience the issue if you use full screen or full screen bordered mode?

It simply crash my game without error message. It just close POE as soon as I apply the change to full screen windowed. Full screen seems to fix the problem of alt tab "not responding" but I would like to prevent that because it use too much time to alt tab out and tab in with full screen.

I tried reinstall and pack check. Nothing changes.

Also, some times the game goes "not responding" as soon as I open POE (the loading screen). I need to restart the game until it randomly choose to load.
Last edited by outofrealman on Sep 27, 2014, 11:28:05 PM
Do you have integrated video card or programm installed that can change your resolution everytime you alt-tab to desktop (like Catalyst Control Center)
Sorry for my English, it's not my native language.
Last edited by Ekalindorskii on Sep 28, 2014, 2:22:04 AM
"
Ekalindorskii wrote:
Do you have integrated video card or program installed that can change your resolution every time you alt-tab to desktop (like Catalyst Control Center)

I have AMD gaming evolved. However, only full screen alt-tab will change the resolution.

Thing is, I dont have the alt-tab problem in full screen (the game still randomly choose to not load from time to time). I only have the alt-tab freezing/not responding problem in windowed mode.
If you would agree to delete CCC then you could play in full screen. I think CCC causing the long alt-tab time, Im saying this because I had radeon video card and CCC make me alote of problem.
"
Ekalindorskii wrote:
If you would agree to delete CCC then you could play in full screen. I think CCC causing the long alt-tab time, Im saying this because I had radeon video card and CCC make me alote of problem.

How can I delete CCC but not the display card driver? It is there when I install the AMD driver.
You can install it separetly, or uninstall only some components. If you uninstall it choose the option "choose individual amd software components". If you installing it choose custom install and uncheck CCC.

Edite: if you use dual graphics then dont uninstall CCC
Last edited by Ekalindorskii on Sep 28, 2014, 4:46:51 AM
"
Ekalindorskii wrote:
You can install it separetly, or uninstall only some components. If you uninstall it choose the option "choose individual amd software components". If you installing it choose custom install and uncheck CCC.

Edite: if you use dual graphics then dont uninstall CCC

You mean dual card or dual monitor? Cos I have two monitors. Thanks btw.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info